276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FollowMe Tandem - Parent-Child Bicycle Coupling

£211.08£422.16Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now you can simply swap the FollowMe between the two bikes in just a few seconds as described above. I’m currently used to riding with T on an Oxford Leco Top Tube front seat whilst pulling N on a tagalong, and before that had various trailers, so for me the FollowMe was an easy transition. To add a second children's bike, again the base adapter is 40 Euro, but the quick release nut is not included either, extra 20 Euros. smartphone or printed), along with proof of ID (passport or driving license) and the card used to purchase. Ein kleiner Abzug Müssen wir machen, da die Verschraubung sich am Kinderfahrrad nach einiger Zeit löst.

FollowMe Tandem - Parent-Child Bicycle Coupling FollowMe Tandem - Parent-Child Bicycle Coupling

For instance, if you don’t want to leaver your child’s bike locked at school during the day, you can put it on the FollowMe and carry it home sans kiddo.Fahre mit meinem 3,5 Jahre alten Sohn jetzt Touren > 1 Stunde ohne Probleme, dafür mit jeder Menge Spaß. Depending on the design (seatpost mounted vs rack mounted), this can either be mildly annoying or seriously challenging to keep it upright. If you have another pair of hands it is much easier as one person can hold the adult bike, while the other wheels the child’s bike into position. It’s a delight, and I am incredibly happy that I purchased it back in 2019 and didn’t fall for some crappy tow bar alternative!

Follow Me tandem - OUTKID Follow Me tandem - OUTKID

The FollowMe tandem is immensely useful for a specific niche of time when you have a small child that can ride a bike without training wheels, but maybe isn’t confident or strong enough to ride the distances that their parents can. If the child bike has a hollow front axle with a skewer, or if the interior of the axle is threaded, then you will need an adapter to fit your bike. When the child is cycling independently, the tandem remains attached to the adult bike and is hitched up by a nylon strap to the seatpost.I made my husband take over that part of the assembly; he used a hacksaw but you could also use metal sheers). Aside from the installation, the only other con I could forsee with the FollowMeTandem is that it’s not easy to switch between bikes. Special adapters are available and sold separately if your bike does not feature a quick-release axle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment