276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Climate

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book felt like a big warm hug on your saddest day. Some poems felt like they were written just for me. my biggest fear is that we were meant to be. what if we were wrong, and we missed out on all the ways we were supposed to love each other. what if timing and space was just an excuse that we used to separate two hearts that beat simultaneously. maybe we are going to live the rest of our lives watching the wrong story unfold.” And this book, as much as I wanted to like it, I really couldn't. It was just boring and disappointing. I feel that it's just the second version of "Home", which I also read, but that one I wouldn't even call poetry - it was more like a diary and love advices, than poems.

climate - Audiobook by Whitney Hanson | Spotify

But I wish Whitney the best and can’t see if she will develop her talent! The message is beautiful, of course, it’s about heartbreak and healing, but I feel like this wasn’t it. people with the most intricate minds have the most turmoil inside you cannot be filled with the galaxies and not expect explosions” I think poetry has always been something that’s really natural for me. I have ADHD so I feel like my thoughts kind of come in small bursts of inspiration rather than one novel of inspiration. And so I think that’s part of the reason that poetry comes more naturally to me. But, it wasn’t something I was really pursuing. Being an author wasn’t something that had been a life goal for me. It was a side passion project that I always worked on, It was a way of coping with things. It became this thing where I don’t really know how I got here.” What is your favorite book? it’s funny to me how everyday life mixes with the internal world each of us exists in. in the notes on my phone is a mixture of my inner demons and my grocery lists.”I’ve learned the power of vulnerability. I feel like I grew up always hiding my feelings and that’s probably why I ended up writing them all down. I never understood how important it is to be vulnerable with people. It connects you to the whole world to be vulnerable with other people.” Do you find it harder to write when you’re not going through a difficult/emotional experience? Right now , reach over and take your own hand , you are solid . You are steady . You are holding on to the one person that will never leave you . Who will not walk away .

Climate eBook : Hanson, Whitney, Bladen, Ruth, McNamara, Emma

From Tiktok phenomenon Whitney Hanson, a revised edition of her bestselling Home, now with a new introduction and more than a dozen new poemsOne thing that I’ve had to work through and work past is that when I wrote home I was pretty much entirely writing it for myself. This was a method of coping. Now that I have this audience, it changes the way that I perceive my writing. When I’m writing and thinking about this audience reading these things it can sometimes mess with my authenticity and creativity. I’m trying to connect with people and meet all these goals. I think the real way to do that is to just write authentically. It’s been hard to adjust knowing that all these people are going to be reading my work. So, I think that’s probably changed my writing a little bit, but I’ve tried to keep it as authentic as possible.” What inspired Climate? Home by Whitney Hanson has left me speechless (in a good way!). It's a beautifully written poetry collection that hurts in all the right places. they told me my job description but i think i’ve got it wrong. they said i was supposed to man the lighthouse and save lost ships from going down. Je la suivais sur tiktok et plusieurs de ses vidéos m’avaient touchées. Je n’ai pas été déçue de découvrir sa plume. Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2022-07-13 22:26:27 Autocrop_version 0.0.14_books-20220331-0.2 Bookplateleaf 0002 Boxid IA40603804 Camera USB PTP Class Camera Collection_set printdisabled External-identifier

Whitney Hanson Download - OceanofPDF [PDF] [EPUB] Home by Whitney Hanson Download - OceanofPDF

I loved how the author associated weather with emotions. And how, in the end, she decided to end with climate instead of sunny.i know i should have turned the light on, i know i should have taken their advice, but i don’t know what love is if it is not sacrifice.” Whitney Hanson nimmt einen mit auf eine Reise, voll mit Höhen und Tiefen, Liebeskummer und Selbstfindung. Ich liebe ihre Gedichte und ihren Schreibstil sehr und habe auch schon ein paar neue Lieblingsgedichte<3

Climate by Whitney Hanson, Ruth Bladen, Emma McNamara

When I started writing it I was lost in so many areas of my life. I had just gotten out of a romantic relationship, so I was in a really rough spot with heartbreak. But I was also really unsure of my direction in life, what I was pursuing, and unsure of who I am. I think part of that was going to college and having to redefine my identity on my own terms. Homewas kind of me finding myself again after all that I’d been through. That’s why I titled it Home.“ How did your writing process change after your first book was published? I started writing poetry specifically around sixteen-years-old. I read a book by Rupi Kaur and that gave me the perspective that poetry could be anything I wanted it to be. It gave me a lot of freedom to put my thoughts on paper. That was something that was inspiring for me, but I always loved to write.” Is poetry the literary genre that you have always wanted to take part in when writing? Interpreting emotions is hard sometimes. It’s okay if you need someone else’s words to help you understand how you feel. - poetry is the language of emotions”I've haven't read much poetry but this was amazing. I don't know how else to say it but I loved it all. I grew up in rural Montana. So that’s where I call home, but I go to school in South Carolina right now.” When did you first start writing? but every time i saw the ships i forgot about the light. i dove headfirst into the sea and swam to save their life. I think one thing that really helps me is doing flow of consciousness writing. So that is when you just write exactly what you are thinking. Sometimes that just turns into something and sometimes it doesn’t, that’s okay too. You’re not a machine to just produce inspiration. Inspiration comes and then you create something so don’t force yourself to write something. It doesn’t have to be perfection every time you put pen to paper.” What is the story behind the title of your first book Home?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment