276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lonely Planet New York City (Travel Guide): Lonely Planet's most comprehensive guide to the city

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k521445-Books_I_ve_found_useful_while_planning_our_June_2006_trip-New_York_City_New_York.html Books_I_ve_found_useful_while_planning_our_June_2006_trip- This small institution offers rotating exhibitions in three small galleries. Past exhibits have included quilts made by 19th-century soldiers and… Visiting New York is worthwhile at any time of year, but I personally like the warm months best. Summer in New York can be very hot and humid. So, for many, the best times to visit New York is April and June, and September and October.

New York City Travel Guide | Free NYC Vacation Planner New York City Travel Guide | Free NYC Vacation Planner

OK, hotel is booked, attractions are on the list, the myNY itinerary is ready, shopping spots are sighted and the first restaurants and bars are also noted. Now comes the last step on the list to the perfect travel planning for New York: the events, parades, and holidays. On Foot: You’ll be surprised how much walking you’ll do in New York. After all, there’s something to see on every corner. So be sure to bring comfortable shoes! Where to Stay in New York? I have also read so much incorrect information online and often see our visitors on the street who have been misinformed. Think of this book as the guide to answer all the most commonly asked questions and avoid the most common mistakes about NYC Trip Planning and Vacations. Questions answered in the bonus New York City Travel Guide include: With seven galleries across the world – including this eight-story Chelsea flagship – and decades of experience showing the work of such artists as Willem… Some of the best guidebooks are those that focus exclusively on a specific aspect of a place, and that’s why I like this guide.

I have a real mix of things in, from sights to visit and things to do, to suggested walks to see the sights and tips on how to survive New York! Whether you're at home or already in New York, this guidebook will help you choose which attractions to visit and how to get there, so you can plan the perfect itinerary. Going to a Musical in Broadway, spending an evening in Times Square, walking over Brooklyn Bridge, enjoying some shopping in Fifth Avenue or feeling like a broker in Wall Street are some of the things that can only be done in New York City.

New York Travel Guides | WHSmith

A friend of mine got a map she loved b/c she could read it without reading glasses and it included a good subway map and it fit in here purse. It's the NY Classic version from this co. My own favorites are my former stomping grounds, the Arthur Avenue in the Bronx (be sure to stop for a cappuccino in the Arthur Ave. Market), and Flushing’s Chinese and Korean communities. Our bonus FREE New York City Travel Guide is your NYC PRE VACATION Guide, and like a “New York City 101" primer. This book is an overview of NYC to help you PLAN your trip so you make the absolute MOST of your time and money here. Think of this book as the guide to answer all the most commonly asked questions and avoid the most common NYC Vacation and Trip Planning mistakes. http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k785212-Best_guide_book_for_NYC-New_York_City_New_York.html Best_guide_book_for_ NYCAston Robinson – Waiter, Gage & Tollner, photographed in Harvey Wang’s New York. ‘Gage & Tollner had closed in 2004, but last year was planning to reopen under new management, just as the pandemic closed all businesses. It has survived, and is going to have another reopening in April.’ Photograph: Harvey Wang

The ultimate New York Travel Guide 2023 - Loving New York

The Harlem Apollo pays tribute to Cicely Tyson, who died in January. Photograph: Mike Segar/Reuters http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k886182-Guide_books-New_York_City_New_York.html Guide_books-The world's first museum dedicated to LGBTIQ+ themes stages six to eight annual exhibitions of both homegrown and international art. Offerings have…

New York City - Tourism and Travel Guide - Introducing New York New York City - Tourism and Travel Guide - Introducing New York

I loved the Eyewitness Guide. The "Top Ten" version is slim (and much lighter, so can be easily carried around) with terrific photos and maps. I also like the Access Guide for the shops, restaurants, and especially descriptions of the architecture and buildings. If you’re a real cheapskate, borrow a copy, but by all means, be sure to scan through this book’s tips for NYC on a budget. Get in step for a guided Free Tours By Foot. The daily walks include an architectural tour of Harlem, where to find the best street art, and a culinary take on Greenwich Village and the Lower East Side. Once off the bridge, walk through leafy, historic Brooklyn Heights, especially the promenade above the river that offers splendid views of the downtown Manhattan skyline. And then, point yourself toward the tree-lined atmospheric neighborhood of Cobble Hill. Here is where you’ll find St Julivert Fisherie. Run by the husband-and-wife chef team Alex Raij and Eder Montero (who also run the excellent nearby La Vara), St. Julivert is an excellent seafood spot with an emphasis on European and South American coastal cuisine.Queens – the new trendy neighborhood: Queens is a bit more “normal” than Brooklyn is, but, lately, we’ve noticed that it is getting more and more gentrified. The hotels in Long Island City (not to be confused with Long Island!) are especially popular because they are cheaper compared to Manhattan—and they have a perfect connection to the Subway, which makes Queens a great alternative to Manhattan and Brooklyn. Plenty of books have been written about New York’s systems. (If you’re into sewers, lose yourself in Kate Ascher’s The Works: Anatomy of a City.) They’re interesting but don’t convey the New York I love – a city of voice and interruption, full of those ready to chachareando the days away. Is a sewer line going to speak up about the immigrant experience? Probably not. In the 15 years I’ve been publishing the NYC Insider Guide, I’ve answered 1000’s of visitor questions, read dozens of forum posts, other articles online and of course, heard everyone’s “I wish I’d known XYZ before I came to NYC.” Standing inside the park across from the famous Dakota Building, where John Lennon was fatally shot in 1980, is this poignant, tear-shaped garden – a…

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment