276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sexy Leather Dress Latex Catsuit Female Spandex Bodysuit Plus Size See Through Backless Ladies Lace Lingerie Mature Women-Red,XXXL(2XL-3XL)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Popular Dutch television show, Studio PowNed, had a feature on latex fashion with iconic Dutch model Ancilla Tilia using footage from our shoot together. (image: Dutch TV’s Studio PowNed) Certainly someone’s been singing its praises. Ahead of its first Melbourne event Skirt Club Melbourne already had 100 members. Latex of my head to toe set: Dernier: "Beagle Sister" Latex Set (BoM) Pink @Mainstore for the sale weekend

In just two years since starting its secretive, sexy and luxurious private parties in Sydney, the Skirt Club — the all-female sex club for lesbian, bisexual and “plain curious” women — had seen its membership swell to 600. I ’m physically fit , health conscious, a fashion hobbyist and well-connected . I am educated in psychology practiced at reading people’s minds,body language and energy . I’m certified in Reiki , Personal Training have a degree in business and marketing And am a qualified NLP Practitioner .Neuro linguistic programming has not only been used as a psychotherapeutic tool it is also used to gain influence over other people. The Skirt Club was founded by Ms LeJeune in the UK in 2014. The aim, she says, was to promote glamour, performance “and much more — away from the prying eyes of men and facilitate one night of consensual experimentation: no consequences, no questions”. She is one of my absolute favorite fetish models. Just look at the amazing creations! And a big thanks to one of the best photographers in the fetish area, Sebastian Cauchos!

I am Mistress in central Bristol, you can be ensured that I will be able to capture your mind and body while we are in session with my beauty & body. A staple in every woman’s closet, a bra—whether it’s made of latex, PVC, or pleather—is perfect for all-day wear. And though it’s functional, it’s one of the most fashionable items to have in your wardrobe. Skirt Club has strict approval, membership and confidentiality requirements: The first rule of Skirt Club is you do not talk about Skirt Club.

There's always a time to be able to, I find that with a cup coffee and a good view, I can think and reflect on many things... It takes someone extremely special to actualize alpha female qualities and traits . It takes holistic education , emotional intelligence a non conformist attitude And A delicate balance between cut-throat cruelty and deeply warming and seductive sensuality that’s perfectly executed and timed . Sexhibition was a huge three day event filled with rubber fashion, models and the largest collection of latex designers brought together in the UK. Sometimes you want to look elegant, but you also want to be shiny. What's a girl to do? Fanarry's Latex Shop has the solution: the FLS Latex Samirasu Long Dress. Classy, but also kinky, and you know that's a winning combination. It's modify, so you can change the colour and sheen. Plus it comes with a bodylight, so you'll always have the perfect shine. Available on the MP here:

I am always amazed how many will travel long distances to meet me. I have arranged sessions with slaves from Australia, Finland, Italy, Germany, Ireland, France, Japan and America but hundreds more who worship me from the UK. I travel north to Scotland once per month and from a private basement apartment in Edinburgh enjoy exclusive appointments in a domestic setting. Role play is an essential part of my appointments and because I have always loved to dress up in different outfits I have created a Strict Riding Mistress, Matron, Head Mistress, and even a Police Sergeant in thigh boots! My favourite role is with me as the Strict Aunt who is very good at scolding my “naughty nephews” and who loves nothing more than to humiliate them by pulling down their pants and spanking them hard over my knee. You can watch me performing in some of my favourite roles on my DVD collection. I have made 3 professional DVDs and intend making a fourth. I firmly believe that because of my maturity and confidence this makes me the perfect dominatrix. I also intend to enjoy my role for many more years to come because this is the very best job I have ever done in my entire life. Lingerie isn’t just a set of matching bras and panties. It can be a sexy one-piece undergarment like a teddy or two-piece undies with a garter or a suspender belt. It can even be a bra and girdle set like this Playtex Rubber Girdle and Bra Set. This ensemble accentuates the curves of the body, making the wearer look sexier and hotter. I am an understanding Mistress with a flexible approach to sessions, so each meeting is tailored to fit an individual submissive. We will of course discuss your needs and 'likes' beforehand, and agree something that is to our mutual satisfaction. That way we can be sure that our session with be safe and mutually satisfying. IMPORTANT!!! BOM System Layers is BakeOnMesh, a new feature to allow system avatar baked textures to be shown on mesh attachments.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment