276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clone-A-Pussy Molding Kit, Hot Pink, Make an EXACT Replica of your Vagina

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After sliding the sleeve away from the box, you will see all of the contents that come with the product. While I could have used a stainless steel mixing bowl, the cleanup was already going to be a lot with the alginate all over the place, so it was much easier this way.

Hide them, don’t let anyone touch them, don’t tell anyone you touch them yourself, wash them until all traces of natural scent has gone, all that crap. With Clone-A-Pussy you can easily make a true copy of your vagina's exterior - to the great delight of the recipient. Thank you to Cara for giving me the opportunity to review this kinky and interesting kit, the Clone A Pussy Hot Pink Kit.I have weak wrists and struggled with holding it tightly against my vulva but I did manage to do so for the four minutes. Once it is mixed thoroughly then slowly pour it into the mould in a thin stream and once the mould is full tap it a couple of times to encourage any trapped air bubbles to rise. Create an exact replica of your partner’s pussy with the Clone-a-Pussy Plus Masturbation Sleeve Kit.

This Clone A Pussy kit is also available in a neutral tan colour and also with chocolate instead of silicone so that you can make an edible treat out of your pussy and that would make a very kinky Valentines present to someone. does anyone know how to make a homemade dildo Any objects around the house that can be used in masterbation for guys?

Full instructions are included, but the basic process is simple, mix up the molding powder and water in a bowl, and pour into the molding container. Our materials were perfect for easily and inexpensively creating life-like movie props and highly detailed body part castings. get on your knees on the floor facing the front of the couch and find where 2 cushions come together and put your penis in between the crack of the 2 cushions and hump away. There's no topic too risqué for me to cover and I hope to educate and inform my readers on all things sex.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment