276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Compound Effect

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am already implementing his advice in my life and feel that in taking things slowly, I am able to adopt healthier long lasting habits.

Free templates at the end of the book, and references to free templates (for goal setting, gratitude, etc) and resources online. As stated - if this self-help thing is new to you, give it a go if you happen to have it lying around. If you don't, there are better books out there. Everyone tries to be Tony Robbins or Stephen Covey, so why not start with them. They won't feed you a magic "you don't have to do anything but wish for shiny stuff" pill. You'll have to do the work, but they're well worth a read. I love Awaken The Giant Within and Personal Power II (TR). Seven Habits by SC is also hard to beat. Winning the race is all about the pace. You have to keep moving or you will lose momentum and soon the whole race. It’s the tortoise and hare principal.Keep a daily gratitude journal about your spouse. Write down one thing you are thankful for each day about your spouse then give them the book as a gift one year later. Tony Robbins’ no man’s land concept is when you’re not really happy about your life, but you’re not unhappy enough to do anything about it. You want to avoid this complacency. You need a deep why for doing stuff. With a why that is meaningful enough, you will do almost anything. (Think of Kristy exercising for the wedding.) When you set a goal, most people ask, “What do I need to do to achieve your goal?” Instead, you should ask “Who do I need to become?” Through this special access Darren has been able to uncover the strategies and methods that have powered the most successful people in the world, mixing in lessons and discoveries from his successful entrepreneurial journey and he now distills these coveted insights to mentor and empower millions of achievers globally.

Montell Williams has an add-in principle where he focuses on adding something in to his life rather than what he is cutting out or sacrificing. This is my book summary of The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. My notes are informal and often contain quotes from the book as well as my own thoughts. This summary also includes key lessons and important passages from the book. It is also important to take things slowly. Work everyday and without burning out, you will have the compound effect giving you the biggest momentum in a few years time. Where our attention goes there follows the rest of our lives. You can say that you love your family, dedicated to your work, or are all about something else, but your time spent proves more than what you say.The Compound Effect will help you beat the competition, rise above your challenges, and create the life you deserve!" The hardest part of momentum is the beginning. But like pushing the merry-go-round on the playground… Once you get moving you can keep going very easily. Time to stop whining about the cards you were dealt and do something with them. People less fortunate have done more because they have not used excuses. Oprah’s 2004 season opener is one of the greatest product launches and examples of going above and beyond expectations. Your influence determines the majority of your success, so be careful who you allow to influence your life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment