276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IK Multimedia iRig 2 Mobile Guitar Interface, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our knowledge base contains over 28,000 expertly written tech articles that will give you answers and help you get the most out of your gear. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.

If the fault occurs within the first 180 days of your ownership, we'll collect the goods and deliver them back to you free of charge. Andertons Music Company acts as a credit broker and not a lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Plus as an added performance feature, iRig HD 2 has an integrated microphone stand “clip” and Velcro strap so you can secure it to a mic stand on stage for live performance.IMPORTANT: Before you connect anything, be sure that the volume on your mobile device and the iRig is turned all the way down. Trevor Curwen has played guitar for several decades – he's also mimed it on the UK's Top of the Pops. Apart from that – the main reason I purchased the iRig is due to the fact that the promotional blurb for iRig states clearly that it allows connection to the Mac and guitar amp simultaneously – therefore I should be able to record a direct signal via the iRig, plus the affected signal from the guitar amp.

If you have a Mac, you could plug directly into the iRig (either HD or whatever) and then use Garageband for your amp modeling. One of the things that makes the iRig HD 2 unique is the ability to send your processed signal directly to a guitar amp without the need for special conversion adapters. One microphone input and a ¼” instrument (guitar, bass, keyboards) input are all the necessities you would need.You obviously purchased the Mesa Boogie head that you auditioned – it’s not part of the Amplitube that came with my iRig. Most notably, we’ve stated that this model’s connection is a little lacking in contrast to its predecessor, so the included Lightning-to-Mini-USB cable (together with the USB to micro USB cable) comes in useful for dealing with the problem. Slowly turn the volume up on your mobile device, iRig, and input and output sliders in the app until it’s at a comfortable listening level. And, since we pioneered the mobile music revolution and invented the mobile guitar interface way back around the dawn of prehistoric smartphone times, we know a few things about playing guitar on the go.

This pure high resolution conversion lets your guitar’s natural performance tone come through loud and clear when playing and recording on your iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC. I was able to enjoy a full range of effects and amp models, on my couch, while my wife watched TV and my kids slept.Once your guitar and device of choice are connected, you have a few different options for listening in. noise that the iRig introduces to the signal is totally audible – and of course, totally unacceptable.

Also new is a knob to control input gain, plus a belt clip and Velcro loop so that you can attach the iRig 2 to a microphone stand. The time from unboxing the iRig HD 2 to playing was short; probably less than five minutes if I hadn't been taking my time and wading through packaging.This is perfect when you want to use your iPad or Laptop as your effects pedalboard, your amp’s front end or complete tone rig in a live setting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment