276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nabisco Nilla Wafers Two 15 Ounce Packs Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love the classic look and ease of whole vanilla wafers on top, but feel free to garnish other ways. My Nilla Wafers recipe breaks down how to bake these rich, buttery wafer cookies bursting with yummy vanilla flavor.

Combination desserts are the best desserts; why settle for just cheesecake or a rice krispy treat when you can have both? Just press the graham cracker crust into the base of the silicone muffin pan (or inside a liner), then add the filling on top. Garnish the pudding with mint leaves, cinnamon sugar, or crushed Nilla Wafers for more flavor and a prettier presentation.My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you present here. Nabisco had previously used other marketing techniques to promote the brand, including in-person events such as sponsoring banana pudding pie eating contests at amusement parks.

Vanilla extract: Since this is the main flavor of these wafers, make sure you go for a good quality extract. And, although the evidence is strictly anecdotal, it also appears that Nilla wafers have done better in taste tests. While one metal bowl is in the freezer getting cold for the whipped cream, the other is used to mix the pudding. Also, I have tried a different recipe with only one cookie at the bottom and I’m looking forward to trying it with two because it wasn’t enough.If you want to learn how to make this delicious and easy layered Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding, then check out the list of all the kitchen tools you’ll need below, as well as a visual guide, and printable recipe card with full instructions. Growing up, my mom would always make me one of three birthday desserts: cheesecake, apple pie or lemon meringue pie. You can use this basic crust recipe with almost any other crumb to create something different, such as gingersnap crust, pretzel crust, or even a nut crust.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment