276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kiss my Ass (Gay - Homosex dvd)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When anal sex was mentioned in class, knuckle-head students would chuckle, he’d smirk, and we’d move on. There is no such thing as too much lube, so apply it generously to both your finger/toy and your hole (for optimal comfort, invest in a lube injector to reach deeper in the anus), then slowly insert your finger or device until you feel even the slightest resistance. Here’s something I wish I never learned today: some straight men don’t wipe their asses because they think it’s gay. If you can’t do a smooth shave, try a lighter approach to rimming using just your tongue and fingertips.

Because the anus isn’t self-lubricating and the tissue is thinner and more sensitive than the rest of your skin, a quality lubricant is important.As the couple drift deeper and deeper into a backstage gay cukolding fantasy, will they stop the music or go all the way in a hardcore double penetration? As a final note, wiping your ass is not just pleasing for those around you, it’s also healthier for you.

Not to mention parasites and bacteria that can also pass through the ass and make you sick; think E. According to Glickman,who identifies as bisexual, even as adults, “We look for a reason to justify the taboo.Your soft beard on his hole might drive him crazy for a couple of minutes, and then start to scratch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment