276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eye Rackets S.Line Squash Shoe

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Synthetic upper with breathable mesh is the way to go for maximum comfort, yet it’s in the details that this shoe comes into its own. Designed with a deliberately low profile, the Kobra 2 features an anatomically designed heel cup for added comfort and fit, as well as a HexaGrip sole for grip and agility. The grip on court is very good right out of the box. There was absolutely no break-in time for these. The stability of these shoes is also very nice. Your foot feels very secure in the them. Finally the Renma also have good cushioning for your knees. All in all, they’re a great option.

Your shoe needs to be able to cushion the impact and absorb any vibrations, as this is essential for protection the Achilles heel and other bones and muscles in the foot from damage. Depending on your weight and age, you may want shoes that come with additional cushioning, and it is worth talking to people who understand squash shoes for advice. Weight The lace-up style is preferred by many players and the Hi-Tec Classic features punched eyelets for added strength. All in all, this is a decent squash shoe at a great price, available in sizes from 9 to 14 (all sizes are UK) and looks great in white.Purpose, Frequency, and Intensity: The way in which you use your shoes is what has the biggest impact on its durability. Leaving brands, designs, and materials aside, it’s important to take into consideration the amount of activity you’ll give to the footwear. As it would be logical to assume, the more you use the shoes, the faster they degrade. A beginner that plays once or twice a week recreationally won’t see any changes in their shoes for a prolonged period in comparison to recurrent players. However, visiting the court isn’t an influencing factor alone – it’s what you do within the court that matters the most. Competitive players are likely to play and practice with much more intensity than recreational users. Moving faster and with more force results in faster consumption of the shoe materials in general, which may not necessarily be the case for recreational players. But to answer the question, a good pair will last me 6-12 months playing a few times a week. How do I convert international shoe sizes to my normal size? If you need extra support for your ankles, look for a squash shoe that is a “mid-top” style. These shoes will have a higher top than an “average” shoe, without inhibiting your ability to turn and pivot like a high-top shoe. Whatever shoes you might buy, you’ll need to test them out for yourself. There’s no substitute for this. Shoes that work for my weird feet might not work for your weird feet. They’re a mid-weight shoe, therefore they’re not the lightest, though far from the heaviest shoe out there

The shoes promise excellent stability with their anti-torsion system ( Carbon Power), accentuated by Digitknittechnology A general rule of thumb is that you should replace your shoes the same number of times per year as number of days per week that you train. For example, someone who plays three times a week should replace their shoes three times per year, whereas a person who trains only once a week would only need to replace them annually. Add to this Asics’ signature Gel sole for underfoot cushioning, and you’ve got what we think is a near perfect all-round squash shoe.

Weight

One more thing. You know how the whole pandemic situation messed with manufacturing supply chains across the entire world? Well that was especially true for squash shoes. For one thing, the manufacturing is done mostly in Asia, which has been greatly disrupted by coronivirus infections and shutdowns. And with their suddenly limited resources, shoe companies have been redirecting their efforts to making outdoor shoes like running shoes and so on, which are selling better in the pandemic and post-pandemic. So basically I’m gonna repeat myself and say it again except in bold caps: IF YOU LIKE A SQUASH SHOE, BUY MULTIPLE PAIRS! When you buy through a sponsored link, Squash Source receives a small commission (at no additional cost to you), which supports my efforts on Squash Source — thanks! Often, you will see the first signs of wear on the sole. Your shoe will develop smooth spots, and much like tires on a car, you will have a difficult time having the traction you need to support your game.

A number of pro squash players have worn prior versions of this shoe, which tells you that in addition to being competitively priced, this shoe clearly can stand up to the rigors of the pro game. The downsides of these are firstly that the extra cushioning means they are a little bit heavier and higher off the ground than the Asics Gel Fastball. If you want the speediest shoe, get the Fastball. If you want a little more cushioning, try the Renma. Another issue that’s on my radar is the toe of these shoes is not very breathable, which might result in some stinky shoes. I’m going to be keeping an eye on that over the course of the next few months to see how it pans out. The Harrow Vortex is a squash court shoe made for the athlete who wants plenty of tech features, but is looking for a price that’s affordable. Made with a mesh upper for breathability, these squash shoes have rubber overlays that give just the right amount of flexibility, without sacrificing midfoot support. This is one of the rare pairs of footwear designed for squash, which means that you’ll be getting your money’s worth if you decide to go with this model. This is a lightweight shoe so bear that in mind when you are considering your options, and comes with generally good customer comments. One repeated complaint, however, is that it feels ‘flat footed’ so it is a must for trying on before you buy.

Recently viewed

If you are not able to have traction on the court, you will not be able to play at your best. Look for a shoe that has a blend of synthetic and gum rubber so that the sole will give you the traction you need. Wear and tear. Oftentimes, non-marking shoes will literally say “non-marking” on the sole. Other times you need to read the product description to find out. Choosing any product of this kind, one that is going to be used in sports and by one person only, is always a matter of personal choice, and these squash shoes are no exception. We believe we’ve covered every angle here from the very basic, budget shoes – the HI-Tec pair that are perfectly good for beginners – to the very best in the business. Overall though, an incredibly comfortable, supportive shoe with unique technology that sets these apart from the competition. As with most Adidas shoes, make sure to go up half a size to ensure a good fit. The best squash shoes in 2022: Lightweight shoes

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment