276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Picnic Time 'Heart' Willow Picnic Basket with Deluxe Service for Two

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. Make sure to check out other products in the Mini Confetti picnic range to complete your perfect picnic experience. Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers.

The Picnic Time Family of Brands is made up of four entertaining and lifestyle brands, all of which are built to enhance your precious leisure time. Occasionally, there will be broken wicker during transportation, which does not affect the use and appearance. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.The outer layer of plastic is woven with wicker, while the inner layer is treated with cotton rope for easy cleaning. The deluxe picnic service for two includes 2 each: solid white porcelain 8-inch plates, 7-ounce hand-blown wine glasses, 18/10 stainless steel forks, knives, and spoons, 100% cotton napkins in antique white with eyelet edging, plus a matching 44-inch square tablecloth, a 6-inch square hardwood cutting board, a stainless steel waiter-style corkscrew and cheese knife, both with wooden handles, a set of stainless steel salt and pepper shakers, and a plastic food storage container. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. It's packed with everything you need for a picnic for two, a day at the beach or for adding a touch of class to your glamping or festival trip.Whether you’re an avid hiker, a picnic pro, a beachcomber, or a cocktail party aficionado, we have got you totally covered with hundreds of celebration-worthy products. The 2-person suit includes: 2x ceramic plates, 2x stainless steel forks, 2x stainless steel knives, 2x stainless steel spoons, 2x wine glasses, 2x cotton napkins, 1 salt, 1 pepper shaker, 1 corkscrew. Open it to reveal its impressive, antique-white cotton-lined interior, adorned with deluxe service for two: 2 solid white porcelain plates, 2 hand-blown wine glasses, 2 antique-white cotton napkins with eyelets at the edges, 2 sets of stainless steel flatware, 1 hardwood cutting board, 1 stainless steel cheese knife with a wooden handle, 1 set of stainless steel shakers and 1 stainless-steel corkscrew.

ceramic plates, 2x stainless steel forks, 2x stainless steel knives, 2x stainless steel spoons, 2x wine glasses, 2x cotton napkins, 1 salt, 1 pepper shaker, 1 corkscrew, 1 6x6 inch engraved cheeseboard. An ideal Valentine's Day, wedding or anniversary gift, or just as a fun way to make the best of dining in the great outdoors, this hamper is made of willow in a traditional weave. If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved.

I’ve had people asking me where I bought it and the first time I used it, I had random strangers commenting on how beautiful it is. Celebrate simple pleasures the Italian way: with timeless quality, thoughtful design, and heritage craftsmanship. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The Heart is fully-lined with antique-white quilted cotton and includes all the amenities needed for an intimate picnic for two. antique-white with eyelet at edges), 1 stainless steel waiter-style corkscrew with wooden handle, 1 set of stainless steel salt and pepper shakers, 1 stainless steel cheese knife with wooded handle, and 1 tablecloth (100% cotton with eyelet edging, 44" x 44", antique-white). This decadent hamper includes glass wine goblets, china plates and stainless steel cutlery to make it even more special, plus a very handy cork screw and condiment pots.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. The repayment amount agreed for the repayment period will remain the same, meaning the repayment period may be shorter than originally agreed. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. If the item did not have any personalization you can message us that you will be sending the item back to us. I wasnt sure on how sturdy the material would be since only viewing it online prior to receiving, and I was so excited when I received it and could feel the quality in person.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment