276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech MX Keys Advanced Wireless Illuminated Keyboard, Tactile responsive Typing, Backlighting, Bluetooth, USB-C, Apple MacOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Ios, Android, Metal build Graphite

£54£108Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, the Apple keyboard is meant for Mac computers and it has a Touch ID button, which the Logitech doesn't have. But the MX Mechanical is still an excellent keyboard, especially when teamed with an MX Master 3 or 3S mouse.

So if you, like me, appreciate more than one operating system you'll also appreciate that little detail. This minimalist full-size keyboard is similar to Logitech’s Craft keyboard, both in terms of look and feel. However, it lacks a trackpad, which means you need a dedicated mouse to navigate the user interface. Two swiveling feet at the bottom rear prop the keyboard at an 8-degree angle if you prefer a typing tilt.

Overall, this performance will likely only be an issue if you try to play fast-paced or competitive games, but you may notice the occasional missing key if you're an exceptionally fast typist.

With a Flow-enabled Logitech mouse, such as MX Master 3, you can work and type on multiple computers with the same mouse and keyboard using Logitech Flow technology. I'm right-handed, but I sometimes use it with my left hand to relieve my arms and wrists (give it a few days of awkward training and you'll be surprised how easy it is). The Logitech has better compatibility with various operating systems, but the Razer is more customizable because every key is programmable. This keyboard has no dedicated macro keys, and you can't program macros directly on the keyboard, but you can create and use fairly complex macros using this keyboard's configuration software.The Logitech MX Keys and the Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad 2021 are keyboards with low profiles; however, they're for different uses. The MX Keys has a rechargeable battery and can pair with up to three devices at once via Bluetooth, unlike the K400 Plus that uses AA batteries and doesn't support Bluetooth. Whether you're dedicated to building your most productive setup, are a creative professional, are always on the go, or are mindful of your physical wellbeing. On the other hand, the Razer comes with Razer Yellow switches, which are linear and don't provide feedback. That said, while the keyboard doesn't move around when typing normally, it's easily moved if you nudge it accidentally.

Feel every moment of your creative process or every line of code with the irresistibly tactile MX Mechanical. The improvements in the newest Advantage2 model are excellent, but the original model is still a delight. The Apple feels sturdier, but the typing quality also feels better on the Logitech as the Apple requires a bit more force to operate the keys.

On the other hand, the Logitech is for office use, so it has a USB receiver, Bluetooth, and can pair with up to three devices at once.

It doesn't steal our Editors' Choice honors from the Razer Pro Type Ultra, because we think the white Razer is a tad better-looking, and we like that it comes with a wrist rest. Besides the additional number pad, the Logitech MX Mechanical (top) and MX Mechanical Mini (bottom) are identical in build quality.Bluetooth is completely optional, and you can still connect to up to as many devices as you want with the receiver. Both use very similar switches, but the MX Keys' keycaps feel a bit better, and the keys are easier to actuate. It also has an auto-brightness feature that adjusts the backlighting according to your environment, and it provides more options for customizing the backlighting using the software, while the older MX Keys only allows you to toggle the lighting on or off. Logitech claims that the wheel can scroll 1000 lines in 1 second, and for some people, that’s a huge advantage. NOTE: Logitech recently give me their latest MX Master series - Keys, Palm Rest, and the 3rd gen MX Master 3 Mouse to review.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment