276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Probiotics Bio Cultures Complex - Gut Health Probiotic Supplements for Men & Women - 20 Billion CFU - 30 Acid-Resistant Capsules - Multi-Strain Vegan Prebiotics & Probiotics Tablets with Acidophilus

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We use only the finest ingredients, double seal all bottles, and test for heavy metals to ensure there is no compromise on quality or safety. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If our Bio Cultures Complex Vegan Capsules aren't right for you, or you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact Incite Nutrition for a full refund. Directions: Take 1 capsule daily (or as directed by your GP) with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal.

Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Our capsules do not contain artificial colours, flavours and contaminants, with only the best pure ingredients. I can recommend these probiotics for anyone who finds tablets/capsules difficult to swallow; these are small and dissolve quickly on the tongue - pleasant taste, too.I have suffered from ibs for years and I have found that using this product keeps it well under control, as anybody with ibs knows doctors can’t really give anything for this only treat the symptoms as you have them. Our Apple Cider Vinegar Complex features a blend of synergistic stomach-settling and digestion boosting nutrients which would work perfectly alongside multi-strain probiotics to help balance the friendly bacteria in your gut. Probiotics were delivered as they said, and i have only been using for a few days and noticed a difference already. You are covered by our 100% satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, we are so confident in our products that if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase just contact our support team to claim your no questions asked refund.

Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Vegetable Capsule Shell (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose), Inulin (Chicory), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Streptococcus Thermophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Breve, Lactobacillus Casei, Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Lactis, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Brevis, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Gasseri, Bacillus Coagulans.We are on a mission to find the highest quality ingredients to go into our supplements, when we find the best ingredients we have all our products manufactured to the highest GMP standards to ensure quality and freshness. I've only been taking it as described for a couple of weeks I'd turn to these tablets before I'd resort to antibiotics, a healthier and more reliable alternative. Founded in 2013, TDN Nutrition has grown and diversified over the years to offer a wide range of health, fitness and nutrition products under several well known brands.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment