276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kaweco LILIPUT Fountain Pen Fireblue I Premium Blued Stainless Steel Fountain Pen for Ink Cartridges I Exclusive Fountain Pen 12.5 cm I Nib: M (Medium)

£60.535£121.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am a fan of these Kaweco stainless steel nibs. They’ve been very good out-of-the-box in my experience, but I like that they can be easily adjusted if you want to increase ink flow. I also love being able to remove them for cleaning, and to swap them into other Kaweco pens. I’m not sure about the Liliput and a converter. It’s not recommended, but it’s possible one could try the Kaweco silicone squeeze converter. This wasn’t my pen, so I didn’t. 🙂

Fireblue, Kaweco Liliput Stainless Pen Review: Kaweco Liliput Fireblue, Kaweco Liliput Stainless

Buy with confidence from these brands and retailers that either support the blog or I shop at personally. art of the day art supplies ask the desk bag blue ink calendar decor desk desk accessory digital DIY eye candy fashionable friday field notes fountain pen giveaway green ink ink inkmas ink review iphone link Link Love misc mobile office moleskine news notebook office paper pen pencil penmanship photo of the day planner podcast post and letter-writing Purple ink review stationery tool typewriter video vintage workspace Most Popular Posts My first fountain pen, and I'm not disappointed in the slightest! This offering from Kaweco caught my eye due to the unique finish, and the one I got is just as catching. The varied blues of the body go well with the copper clip, offering a nice contrast.

The Kaweco Supra Fireblue is made of blue stainless steel and is a real eye-catcher. It is produced from high-quality stainless steel and is 'blued' by hand, which makes every item individual. Laura, you my dear are a major enabler…lol. I love the look of all the pens, especially the fireblue finish. I have read they aren’t as pretty in person, as the photos might suggest. Do you find that to be true? Is the section more narrow than the Dia2? I love clips on my pens, and none of come with one it seems. Yes, I know you can buy one. At that price, you should get one with it. (and a converter too) I like the retro clip of the Dia2. That is by far their best looking clip. Will it fit on these pens? Sorry for so many questions.

Kaweco Liliput Fireblue - Does The Finish Fade? - Fountain Kaweco Liliput Fireblue - Does The Finish Fade? - Fountain

Because hands come in so many sizes and preferences vary so widely, I can see the Supra being an attractive option to a wider audience. Perhaps a couple sharing the pen? A growing child? Someone who likes both very long and very short pens? I can’t think of many situations where it would be necessary. Rather, the Supra is an impressive looking pen that can transform into several different pens. Why? The weight of the Supra comes from the brass material of the entire pen, so the Supra’s weight is distributed evenly. For me, that made the heavier Supra more comfortable than some resin pens that weigh less but have most of the weight concentrated in either a brass piston at the top or a metal section. Better balance is better.

As for the writing experience, the nib works well, being smooth and consistent while in use. As the nib is interchangeable I might experiment with a finer or broader nib, but the medium size works well. Holly, Kaweco will respond to your questions. For mine, it took a couple of days for the answers to appear..

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment