276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cosatto to and Fro Duo Double Pushchair (Hotchpotch)

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The hood is big and blocks the view of your little one, and with no bar across the front and what felt like a particularly low sitting position, she just felt a little exposed. I had the Mountain Buggy Duo, which is similar to the Duet but has much bigger wheels and a slightly wider frame. I'll probably get thebaby jogger city mini double again, I had it for my first 2 and its so compact. The adjustable leg rest and adjustable 5-point safety harness make this the ultimate all-terrain stroller.

The fiddly aspects of the pushchair let it down slightly with lots of Velcro to do and undo when changing seat modes. But it’s vastly more compact, too, and it’s certainly cheerful – so this is a product more easy-going mums could get on board with. Saying'abit of fiddling' when on swat is parent facing, does this mean you can't keep one parent facing when folding?com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. The pram is reversible so that we can keep a watchful eye on the little girls, but our bigger boys can face outward to watch the world as we pass by. I love Cosatto pushchairs we have the double and I love the bright print and how easy it is to get around with as it is not to bulky. The seat is suitable from new born in forward facing and parent facing modes as it lays flat in both directions.

My to-do list is growing arms and legs and if I don’t tackle it soon it will probably need a name and to be enrolled at school, but my home is warm and cosy and my family – god, my family are adorable. It boasts all the ease of an umbrella fold stroller but with the added advantage that when using it with a newborn, they can be parent facing.I love how sturdy and well-made the pushchair is, but this does mean that it it weightier than your cheaper umbrella-style pushchair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment