276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Charcoal And Oats Renew and Repair Cream | Acne Healing | Restore Hydration | Enhanced Complexion | Remove Redness | Brighten and Rejuvenate

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The homemade oat cream stays good up for 10-14 days in the fridge. Ideal to have prepared for any occasion in the kitchen. Now, at 6 months old, Lydia’s eczema has improved quite a lot. She still flares, however, and her some of her flares occur when dairy products touch her skin. We still don’t fully understand what’s at the root of her eczema, but we intend to do more research and involve our health visitor and/or doctor. However, Lydia’s eczema didn’t go away. It got worse, and nothing I did helped. In hindsight, my other children probably had cradle cap, not eczema. We live and learn!

Try subbing your homemade oat cream for some recipes that call for full fat coconut milk. Not whipped cream, but a creamy soup, or a light curry, or to make a pudding. It has a very subtle flavour and generally blends in to any dish, sweet or savoury. they number one is speading up skins NATURAL healing time and full of ascorbic acid to rejenerated cells. reduce itching, inflamation, soothes and cotains antioxidants to heal damaged caused by external pollution uv rays. Whether the improvements we’ve seen are due to the cream, or due to the warmer weather – we’re not sure. But I’d love to share with you the details of this Charcoal & Oat Moisturiser. It really helps us! I’ll explain how her skin has improved further down the post.

Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii, Simmondsia chinensis, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Charcoal, Avena Sativa, Nigella Sativa, Sesamum Indicum, Ribes Nigrum, Aquilaria crassna, Croton Lechleri, Zinc Oxide Oats help the skin through restoring the skin barrier, reducing itching, and regulating inflammation. According to the product claims, the cream is a potent emollient, which is just what I want to sit on top of Lydia’s skin and protect it from the outside world. It claims to be rich in proteins, lipids, and phenols to keep skin healthy. Anti-inflammatory vitamin E is also included in the product description, but isn’t on the ingredients/INCI list. Oats contain virtually no fat. Compare to dairy cream, for example, or even cashew cream, which both contain a lot more natural fat. The oil makes things creamier, it’s emulsified (the molecules are so tiny, it’s like the water and oil combine) and results in an overall better end product. Pour the cream into a nutbag or cheese cloth with a bowl underneath. Squeeze out all fluid. Collect the fluid in the bowl. If you mixed it really well, there will be almost nothing left in your nutbag when ready.

Aquilaria Crassna, aka agarwood. From what I can tell it is anti-inflammatory. I am surprised that I can’t really detect the woody scent of this in the product. As with all Zoe Bee products, it is vegan, natural, and cruelty free. In fact Zoe Bee promises to only use high quality, unrefined, organic ingredients that support local communities.I use any oil I have on hand here. A very light tasting oil like grape seed, which is what I’ve used in the recipe below, will be virtually imperceptible in the cream. You can also use olive oil if you know you’re making a savoury dish, or sunflower, or even organic canola oil. Don’t use an oil that solidifies at room temperature. You want a pourable cream, not margarine. How can I use oat cream? The ingredients of this cream reads like a dream come true for eczema sufferers. Zoe Bee Charcoal & Oat Moisturiser ingredients We can’t live without Zoe Bee Charcoal & Oat Moisturiser. My baby’s eczema is improving and the cream soothes and protects her every day. I’m happy with the results, and I’d love to explore more products from Zoe Bee!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment