276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dragon Ball Z: Seasons 1-9 Collection BLU-RAY

£107.545£215.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I watched the orange bricks before and it was quite obvious in the earlier episodes but it was alright later on. I'm going to wait for the remasters of DB and DBZ from AB Studio in France, My DVD collectors boxset did not disappoint and i know the blu-rays will be remastered with care. It's important to mention that they only did this for the English Dub tracks, thus the removal of sound effects exclusive to the dub.

Franko stated in an interview that it took over 2 million dollars' worth of equipment to carry out the restoration.It should also be noted that image is gained in the left and right (roughly about 5%) from the standard definition.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Contains Dragon Ball Z: Dead Zone, Dragon Ball Z: The World's Strongest, Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might, Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug, and Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge. The Captain Ginyu Saga all the way to the Kid Buu Saga (Episodes 68-291) feature the Faulconer Productions music in the series. Each disk has annoying ads that Autoplay on loading, but they can be easily skipped with the menu button on my remote, so I don't care.Movies 3-4 contain no English credits whatsoever, and the title screen for Movie 2 was left in Japanese (despite an English one being made for the previous release). The eighth season of the anime following the adventures of Goku (voice of Masako Nozawa) as he attempts to save the Earth from an alien invasion. The dragon boxes cant be definitive for some rather obvious major problems but I cant think of any major issues the level sets have compared to other releases.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment