276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Little Pony Friendship Castle Playset Including Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie 3-inch Pony Figures with Brushable Hair and 16 Accessories, E9919

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In A Hearth's Warming Tail, an old-timey fictionalized version of Canterlot is featured in the storybook A Hearth's Warming Tale.

A piece of concept art for how the castle would've appeared in My Little Pony The Movie is shown in The Art of My Little Pony: The Movie. This is the first episode to mention the name of the Golden Oak Library, previously called that and other names in a wide variety of materials years earlier. Beginning with the season premiere, the castle takes the Golden Oak Library's place in the theme song. In Sparkle's Seven, Star Swirl the Bearded shields the castle with shards from Queen Chrysalis' throne to prevent any and all magical incursion. Large fans are also installed on the outer upper levels, so as to repel any attempt by intruders to simply fly in.In Tanks for the Memories and Make New Friends but Keep Discord, Spike has his own bedroom in the castle. In The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone, the Cutie Map calls Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash to Griffonstone. In The Last Problem, as a result of Celestia and Luna retiring and moving to Silver Shoals, Twilight moves into the palace and becomes the new ruler of Equestria. According to the My Little Pony The Movie prequel chapter book, The Stormy Road to Canterlot, the Storm King's second-in-command, Tempest Shadow, originally lived near Canterlot. It is also featured in Beyond Equestria: Fluttershy Balances the Scales, with Tempest taking up residence in the city and visiting various locations with the Mane Six.

In Uprooted, the restored Tree of Harmony grows up through the center of the castle ruins. The ruins also appear in She's All Yak and Student Counsel.

A 2015 variant of the castle, called the Princess Twilight Sparkle's Kingdom playset, comes with a POP figurine of Princess Twilight Sparkle. [13] In My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #94. Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich explore a cavern underneath Canterlot (created by a sinkhole opening up). The cave contains Muffleta Moss, which Cheese accidentally brings to the surface, resulting in all of Canterlot falling silent. Enterplay collectible card game Canterlot Nights #58 C mentions that Perfect Pace is the official timekeeper for Canterlot. Other various events held in Canterlot include the Wonderbolts Derby in Sweet and Elite, the Equestria Rodeo in The Last Roundup, the National Dessert Competition in MMMystery on the Friendship Express, the Grand Equestria Pony Summit in Princess Spike, and the Friendship Festival in My Little Pony The Movie.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment