276°
Posted 20 hours ago

METEORA (20th Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition)

£83.93£167.86Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Meteora, Linkin Park’s ground-breaking second album, was released in March 2003 and included the global hit singles “ Somewhere I Belong”, “ Faint”, “ Numb”, “ Breaking The Habit” and “ From The Inside”. It has sold over 16 million copies globally and has been certified multi-platinum, platinum, or gold in 15 countries. Meteora, Linkin Park’s ground-breaking second album, was released in March 2003 and included the global hit singles “Somewhere I Belong”, “Faint”, “Numb”, “Breaking the Habit” and “From the Inside.” It has sold over 8 million copies in the US and has been certified multi-platinum, platinum, or gold in 15 countries. Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge.

The arrival of Linkin Park's Meteora 20th anniversary collection brings up exactly how huge a record it was for the band. Avoiding the sophomore slump, the record bowed at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 Album Chart, eventually going on to reach 7 times platinum status in the U.S. It's moved over 27 million units worldwide, and generated the hits "Somewhere I Belong,""Faint,""Numb,""Breaking the Habit,""Lying From You" and "From the Inside." VINYL: Meteora, Live In Texas – the full concert released on vinyl for the first time, and Live in Nottingham 2003, an unreleased legendary live concert from March 2003. The two live albums on vinyl are exclusive to the Super Deluxe Edition The 20th anniversary reissue of Meteora follows the 2020 release of Hybrid Theory: 20th Anniversary Edition, which toasted Linkin Park’s diamond-selling 2000 debut. “It’s a nice time to pause and think and focus on what it took to make that record, the impact it had, and the opportunity it allowed us to continue with our careers,” the band’s Joe Hahn told Billboard at the time. “For me, it’s a testament to the camaraderie between all the guys in the band, to our friendship, to our work ethic, to the values in how we approached not just making music, but the business of making music, and the way we interact with our fans.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment