276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Craftplay Plastic dough/potato people shapes - Pack of 52 face/body features - Make your own potato/dough person

£0.055£0.11Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All of the free printable play dough sets are A4 sized pdf files, and you will need a pdf reader such as Adobe Acrobat to open them. If you are printing on US ‘letter sized’ paper be sure to select ‘fit’ or ‘shrink to fit’ from your printer options. The goal is not for kids to make a perfect face, but rather, to learn about facial features, exercise creativity and imagination and develop fine motor skills.

There is so much benefit in children being able to identify and name their feelings, so that they can understand their own emotions in different circumstances. This skill will be vital all the way through their lives, as they grow.Fine motor skills – including hand and finger strength, grasping, manual dexterity and more pre-writing skills.

Playdough mats are a great sensory activity for kids and can be a calming activity too. Kids who are sensory seekers will love using playdough, and for those kids with tactile defensiveness, a playdough mat could be a great way to encourage them to give playdough a try. Playdough and playdough mats can be used in so many different ways, and kids of all ages just love this activity – even big kids love playing with playdough if you give them a chance! Get out your pots of play dough and explain to your child that you’re going to make some play dough faces. What does a worried face look like, and how do you create that shape from play dough? What kind of things make you feel worried? Silly Face Playdough Mat These are a few topics to explore while making some scared faces together with your playdough. Worried Face Playdough Mat

He often looked at my face or his sister’s face to see what he might be missing. This was a great way for him to learn about the parts of a face! Giving kids the vocabulary to name their own emotions is really helpful, and this hands on activity opens up the topic in such a simple and easy way. List of Emotions and Feelings for Kids Talking about the positive emotions is just as important. What makes you feel proud, and how does that look? Sleepy Face Playdough Mat Draw the outline of head on each piece of multicultural construction paper that you would like to use. You can also trace a template of a head. Extend the emotions further by seeing if they can copy them – using a mirror can help your child to make the facial expression.

Self laminating pouches are also great, and we have used these a few times. If you find that the play dough mats are being used over and over, and become one of your child’s favorite then I would recommend going with the self lamination pouches.It also gives kids a chance to be creative, and make something with their hands, as well as being a great sensory experience. Choose your favorite color and roll and squish the dough to make all kinds of shapes. Rather than taking about emotions in an abstract way only, let them get involved with their hands and make something that they can see and touch.

Playdough Mats are a fun way for kids to work with play dough at home or in the classroom, and bring in themes to their playdough exploration. Play dough is one of the most popular and age old activities for children all ages. This fun, activity reinforces body part vocabulary and allows your child to explore some emotions in a multisensory learning experience. Then I invited my children to come see what I had set up. They immediately knew what to do and were very happy to get started. My kids always love it when we do a play dough activity. They love to use their imaginations and be creative. So when they saw these blank play dough mats, they knew what to do and were very excited to get started!Using play dough is a great fine motor work out for toddlers, preschoolers and young school aged kids, as any teacher will tell you. The first step to being able to handle our own emotions, is to understand what it is we are feeling. Have a play dough mat each so your child can ‘help’ you make your play dough face. Ask them what to make for your face next.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment