276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dophee 11mm to 20mm Dovetail Picatinny Weaver Rail Extension Adapter Scope Mount Base

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really like the generous room for the offset, with a lot of smaller or shorter scopes it's very necessary for proper I relieve. The rail comes very tight and with spreader bolts much like be much like BKL The rail comes very tight and with spreader bolts much like be much like BKL and the quality is very comparable aswell. The stopping pin is a nice bonus although it didn't work for the proper offset I need on my Crossman. Not a game changer I think I'll be fine without using that. The instructions were very easy to read and follow and it came with torque specs. Things I would have changed:

11mm/13mm dovetail to Picatinny Rail Adaptor 26mm 11mm/13mm dovetail to Picatinny Rail Adaptor

Fits perfect on my Diana 75; well machined, reasonably priced. Maybe one minor improvement for the future: The two holes shpuldbe centered so a stopping pin can fit. But: Rail is mounted with four screws, so even without a pin it should stay where it is.Option 2: Place the adaptor on your rifle rail, tight the side grab screws so the adaptor will stay on your rifle rail. You can secure the adaptor by grabbing screws from top for rifle with some recoil. Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive. The Hawke Dovetail to Picatinny adaptor allows you to attach most night vision riflescopes to your air rifle, rimfire or .17HMR rifle. On my 50 Texan with heavy recoil the only adapter s that held up to the recoil are the Airforce BKL adapters. I tried them all and they would move. My recoil is extreme with 460 to 650 grain slugs. So these are the strongest best gripping adapter s

Monstrum Tactical Low Profile Dovetail to Picatinny/Weaver Monstrum Tactical Low Profile Dovetail to Picatinny/Weaver

We also have scope rails to mount a new scope that are constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum. Some mounts are flexible which can give them better gripping power and overcomes problems caused by varying dovetail or rail widths. The best adapters and mounts keep your optics on your air gun completely stationary. If keeping the scope close to the bore is of less concern, I also like the UTG drooper rail, but it does add a bit of hight to the scope mount. This is one of the lowest options when you want to mount picatinny rings on a dovetail rail. I got the scope's 44mm objective really close to the shroud — perfect for a close range gun. Used a Dremel to cut DIY-dovetail channels into the PP700 shroud so that I would have more space for the adapter rail and for mounting a compact 3-12x44 scope exactly where I wanted it.

That is a total of 5 dovetails + Picatinny, in addition to dovetails and weaver adapter mounts that feature all 3 such as 30mm dovetails, and keymod dovetail combinations. The dovetails to Picatinny adapter mounts have been tested for fit on air guns such as Air Arms and the adapters work better than expected. These are all steel, precision machined in the USA. I recently received a Gamo "Hunter 220 air rifle and a Vortex crossfire Red Dot 2 sight. Will this adapter work to mount this sight to this air gun? It's important to know that due to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various products. Scott Country Limited SC433828 is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority 721544.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment