276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Caned Schoolgirl: a 3 volume box set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Japan: thought to be from the same school, but possibly more recent, another picture of a student being caned with a kendo sword Malaysia: secondary student receiving the cane in school office while another awaits his turn, 2003 (might be posed, but quite possibly real) (for the real thing captured on film, see video clips) United Kingdom: artist's impression, not necessarily authentic, of a student being birched in front of the school in a traditional private (so-called "public") boys' school, from a rather unreliable book first published in 1941 Students of Heartland Academy, faith-based Missouri reform school with high level of paddling, 2003

Slim Kim: When Kim is caught sneaking out of detention by the Headmaster, she is forced to accompany him to his office for a sound thrashing, an experience she finds, much to her surprise, to be intensely exciting... Gaspersohn, Shelly, senior student paddled at US high school in 1981, shown at age 20 giving evidence with her mother to Senate hearing in 1984 USA: Hargrays, Courtney, Chicago basketball coach under investigation for illegally paddling players, 2008 United Kingdom: artist's impression of a senior Approved School (reformatory) inmate being officially caned, c.1960sWhy, oh why, did I always have to cry? The minute I felt my Mother’s arms around me I would start. No-one could have been happier than I, but from the minute Mummie arrived until the time she left, I would hang onto her … hardly leaving her room to walk, and weep away uncontrollably. I would think of all the million and one things I wanted to tell her, but not be able to say a word. All day I was unable to believe that she was really with us, and immediately started worrying about how soon she would have to leave. How lonely we did feel after all the visitors had left. It was always a very quiet procession in to tea on visitors’ day.

Mrs Seaton kept me waiting for a long time, sobbing over her desk, my poor little bottom bouncing up and down as I awaited the last stroke. Finally it came. Another real stinger across the centre of my bottom. I howled out in pain again, but still kept a grip on that desk. I didn't want to earn extra strokes now! As regular as a metronome, the next stroke landed. To my horror this elicited a real scream and the sound of poor Lindsey bursting into tears. I was very close to tears myself, but couldn't help listening in horrified fascination. Mathieu, Tyrann, football star, paddled at St Augustine High School in New Orleans from which he graduated in 2010, pictured in 2011 United Kingdom, schoolboy attempting to destroy school cane on abolition of CP in Inner London, 1981Singapore: posed picture on book cover purportedly reconstructing caning of Michael Fay (inaccurate), 1994 Australia: Bensley, Mark, principal of Bundaberg Christian School, Queensland, who uses the paddle, 2009

United Kingdom: computer-generated impression of flogging of junior seaman over the bare breech on board ship, c.1820 (view from 3 different angles) USA: Fiedler, Bobbi, Member of Los Angeles School Board, "takes paddling" for press publicity stunt on reintroduction of school CP, 1980 Singapore: Suparman Adam, secondary school principal, turned school round with more vigorous enforcement of caning, 2002South Korea: trousers-down caning for two soldiers, possibly real but could be a scene from a fictional film

Wanting It: Breeanne had managed to attend Claremont Academy for three years without facing discipline, but when she pushes another girl into the trophy cabinet during an argument she finds herself due to be caned for the first time. I attended a boys’ grammar school in the North of England in the 1960s. Corporal punishment was widely used. Most of the teachers used the slipper, while the headmaster and deputy head used the cane. Caron, Roger, 17, one month after receiving ten-stroke strapping across his bare posterior in Canadian prison, 1955Collective Punishment is very common if teachers are unable to find out single responsable wrongdoers. Instead of wasting time The Head Mistress introduced them from the stage as ‘the six little noodles from Newport’ … then the axe fell … she said that undoubtedly they had been helped by other girls and that these girls – any who had helped in any way to further this escapade were to come up on the stage … Jamaica: scenes from filmed reconstruction of prison-yard judicial flogging with tamarind switch, 1960s Quote from: gerrymac on June 13, 2013, 03:07:12 PM I went to Saint Peters Secondary School Brittons Parade I got 23 slaps with a strap for leaving the dinner hall early and not clearing the table up. I took 2 slaps from one teacher for leaving which I more than likely deserved, but because I would not tell who was with me I got another 21 slaps from another teacher with one hand on top of the other. Some justice on a 13 year old Trinidad: Samuel, Brother Michael, retiring principal of boys' school, believes a spanking can change a pupil's attitude for the better, 2002

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment