276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cricut Maker Machine, Champagne

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next up is speed! Cricut Maker 3 cuts up to 2x faster than Cricut Maker, when using Smart Materials without a mat. This Cricut Maker Bundle is the perfect choice as a high quality cutting machine for a wide variety of professional crafting projects. The machines move the tool carriage to the right at the start of the cutting process to scan and decode the blade in use and adjust accordingly. The technique is also known as “homing” -a vital aspect of the cutting process. The latest and greatest in the Explore Family, Cricut Explore 3 can do everything Cricut Explore Air 2 can do, plus more. Cricut Explore 3 works with our all-new Smart Materials. What makes these new materials unique? They easily load directly into the machine (without a cutting mat!) and stay aligned without any manual adjustment. That means — for the first time ever — you can make cuts up to 12 ft long in one go.

With over 16 projects and 21 chapters, this hands-on e-course teaches you how to use your machine to its full potential. With the prerecorded lessons, take my course at your own pace, and rewatch lessons as needed.

Now, let’s dig into how these machines are similar and more importantly, what’s different about them. What’s the Difference Between the Cricut Maker 3 and Maker? Something you may not notice is that the Maker 3’s name is written on the tool housing. This makes it easy to know exactly which machine you are using. Power Adapter The Cricut Maker 3 is an upgrade to the original Cricut Maker. It’s structurally the same product, with some new features and upgrades that make it more efficient, especially for crafters regularly working on large-sized projects. Learn more about the original Maker in my article, Cricut Maker: An In-Depth Review. What's the difference between Cricut Maker 3 and Maker? Wondering which machine is best for you? Find out the answers to this and more in this detailed post!

According to Cricut Smart Iron-On, Smart Vinyl and Smart Paper all have different maximum cut lengths. Smart Iron-On has a maximum length of 4 feet, Smart Paper has a maximum length of 11.2 inches, and Smart Vinyl has a maximum length of 12 feet. ( source) Since Smart Materials are 13 inches wide and regular materials are only 12 inches wide, you may be wondering if you can make projects that are an inch wider with Smart Materials. With regular 12-inch materials on a mat, you can make projects up to 11.5 inches wide since there needs to be a small margin along the edges.Smart Materials come in vinyl, iron-on, and writable paper. The ability to cut designs up to 12 feet is one main reason to work with Smart Materials. It’s more efficient to work with Smart Materials if your project requires cutting any of these; otherwise you don’t need Smart Materials. Thank you so much for your review!!! This was absolutely amazing info! I’m getting my first Cricut and I am now confident in my decision! I appreciate the time you took and how thorough you were. I’m sure I will enjoy my new Cricut! I will be looking forward to seeing your craft ideas!! 😊 However, the Cricut Maker 3 would let you do a large-scale project like that fast in a single cut, using Smart Materials without a mat. Plus, the Cricut Maker 3 can cut twice as fast when using Smart Materials. This is a major time-saver if you do large projects frequently. Did you know that my course covers both the Explore 3 and Maker 3 as well as the Explore Air 2, Maker, and Joy? Cricut Made Easy teaches you everything you need to know about your machine, Design Space, materials, mats, and blades.

The Maker 3 definitely has a different focus than the Maker since it does not have the Rotary Blade and housing, fine point pen, or any mats. I was a little skeptical of this, until I saw it in action. The Maker 3 really does cut Smart Materials twice as fast! Cricut Maker 3 AccessoriesThe Cricut Maker 3 can hold large rolls of material because it’s compatible with the new Cricut Roll Holder-which you have to buy separately. This helps keep your materials straight and neat while cutting. It also has built in guides to keep the Smart Materials straight when cutting without a mat. The Cricut Maker 3 is a couple of centimetres larger than the original Cricut Maker, but the difference isn't a significant one. The Maker 3 is a little heavier though, at 6.9kg instead of 4.8kg. If portability is an important factor to you, the original Maker may be a little easier to take on the go. Make making easier with thousands of customizable projects, including cards, T-shirts, mugs, decor - even jewelry

While Cricut has other machines, including the Cricut Explore 3 and Cricut Joy, it's the new larger and more powerful cutting machines that grab the headlines. Both make use of Cricut Design Space for planning projects and both make use of 13 tools and blades for added functions. Maker and Maker 3 feature in my guide to the best Cricut Machines, and in my feature Cricut vs Silhouette I cover this band against its main rival. Smart Stencilcomes in a range of sizes up to 12′. The maximum cut width is 11.7″. Smart Stencil can be continuous cut up to 12′ at a time, which is perfect for making huge home decor signs or painted murals. Can I Cut Smart Materials On A Mat?If you are not using Smart Materials and are cutting your project using a Cricut mat, then the cutting speed is the same as Cricut Maker, which is still 2x the speed of the original Cricut Explore machine. Cricut Roll Holder

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment