276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Reflections: The Sunday Times bestselling book of life lessons from superstar presenter Holly Willoughby

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Her latest book, Reflections, is an honest and heartfelt book about finding beauty and balance, inside and out. Holly, whose televisions stints also include hosting Dancing On Ice alongside Phillip, is one of the country's most sought-after presenters.

From burnout to body-image to kindness, Holly shares personal insight on a range of topics, creating a book that is sure to spark further thought and discussion. I can’t begin to describe how guilty I feel about being a working mum and actually enjoying the career I am in. The This Morning presenter, who has been co-hosting the ITV chat show since 2009, admitted that she didn't 'even really notice' that she was using detachment as a means of coping, but it was happening as far back as her childhood when she attempted to mask her dyslexia. I’ll definitely revisit parts of this again I think, and I might pick it up on audio to hear Holly read it herself.Holly can be found on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and has a combined social media following of over 17 million. Diddy transforms into Batman as he arrives at Halloween party in a Batmobile whileChloe Bailey channels Mrs.

Now, I’m finally at a point in my life where I can see a little more clearly and I want to share my truths in the hope that maybe they’ll help you too. But her talents don’t stop there – she’s also a model and has even launched a number of fashion collections over the years. Thirty five-stone security guard contacted US hitman in 'plot to kidnap and murder Holly Willoughby', court hears". Many of Holly’s fans rushed to warn her about those who were zooming in on her possible reflection, with one writing under the now-deleted photo: ‘Already comments from people saying they are zooming in on the reflection!Biography: Holly Willoughby is the UK's most popular female TV presenter and is best known for her work on This Morning, Dancing on Ice and, formerly, Celebrity Juice. Social media users contrasted this against the actions of other celebrities such as David Beckham [32] and Susanna Reid, [33] who queued for many hours with members of the general public. Her other television work includes The Xtra Factor (2008–2009), Text Santa (2011–2013, 2015), The Voice UK (2012–2013), Surprise Surprise (2012–2015), Play to the Whistle (2015–2017), I'm a Celebrity. However, the TV favourite seemed unaware that her shiny bath taps would tease a glimpse of her reflection - with some desperately trying to let her know in case she shared another. Holly Willoughby is the UK's most popular female TV presenter and is best known for her work on This Morning, Dancing on Ice and, formerly, Celebrity Juice.

I also think we all as women kind of lose ourselves along the way of being mother, partner and colleague but I think it could have gone further and delved deeper. Probably my own fault as I should have realised before I purchased the book but I was hoping to read more about Holly and her experiences in her career but it’s more of a wellness book. However, fans quickly pointed out that the expertly-shined taps showed her reflection - with many cheeky followers zooming in. She is sweet and kind though, so if you just enjoy her voice and personality maybe youl enjoy it more.Horrific video shows subway carriage chanting 'F*** the Jews, long live Palestine, we are Nazis and proud'. And when one remarked: "I wish my taps were that sparkling", another said in response: "I bet she doesn't now". I would recommend this book to anyone who is going through something and can’t see a way out anymore. Elite New York model agency DROPS fashion model and interior designer Camilla Deterre after she posted.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment