276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse [DVD]

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That universe is one without a Spider-Man, as the spider that bit our Miles was transported to his universe (Earth-1610) by The Spot. Also new to the cast is Deadpool's Karan Soni as Pavitr Prabhakar, an alternate universe version of Spider-Man known as Spider-Man India. Following that trend, Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse will most likely be released on Netflix on September 30. Isaac made his debut as Spider-Man 2099 in the post-credits scene of Into the Spider-Verse, traveling into the universe of the ’60s Spider-Man series and arguing with its Spider-Man – just like the meme. The returning voice cast members are Shameik Moore (Miles Morales), Hailee Steinfeld (Gwen Stacy), Jake Johnson (Peter B. Parker), Oscar Isaac (Miguel O’Hara aka Spider-Man 2099), Brian Tyree Henry (Jefferson Davis), Jorma Taccone (The Vulture), and Luna Lauren Vélez (Rio Morales), among others. Sadly it's looking unlikely that Nicolas Cage's Spider-Man Noir will be returning in the new movie.

Those conversations are thankfully above our pay grade, but I can tell you we're already hard at work on it, and we'll take the time it takes to make it great," Lord added when asked for a release date update. Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. For comparison, Sony Animation's Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse was available to watch digitally on February 26, 2019, 74 days after it hit theaters. When Will Spider-Verse 2 Hit Netflix? Seeing as Beyond the Spider-Verse is expected to serve as a second part of the Across the Spider-Verse story, fans can expect much of that prior film's cast to return for the trilogy-closer.

Author

The movie will also explore the relationship between Miles and Gwen, and how Spider-Punk is a romantic rival for Gwen's affections, leading to some jealous feelings - it's going to be am emotional journey for sure! Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse trailers With Across the Spider-Verse continuing to explore the Spider-Man multiverse, The Spot seems like the perfect villain. According to director Kemp Powers, Valve's iconic videogame series Portal was a key influence on The Spot's aesthetic (via IndieWire). The film continues to remain off the Sony Pictures slate for 2024, with no indication of when it will come to theaters.

It is called the "pay-1" period because it is typically the first opportunity for viewers to pay to watch a movie outside of a theatrical release. Cage told Screen Rant: "I don't know what's going on with that. No one's spoken to me about that. Ask them. I don't know. I really don't. I wish they would." While that leaves the door open for potentially more movies centered on different Spider-Verse characters, the filmmakers have made it clear this is Miles' story and Beyond will bring that to a close.First, let's start with the other Spider-Verse movie. Currently, if you want to watch Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, you'll either need a cable TV subscription or rent it from video-on-demand providers. It is not currently streaming on a streaming service. If you have cable though, you can log into FX Now and watch using your cable TV provider. Issa Rae ( Insecure) will play Jessica Drew, aka Spider-Woman, who'll be pregnant in the film. Shea Wigham ( Boardwalk Empire, True Detective) voices Captain Stacy, the father of Steinfeld's Spider-Gwen, in his first-ever voice acting role. Jorma Taccona ( The Lonely Island) plays a multiversal version of The Vulture. In an interview with Empire, director Joaquim Dos Santos revealed Beyond the Spider-Verse was inspired by 1961 live-action Disney comedy The Parent Trap. "Basically, that ended up becoming the second half of the movie, which then ended up becoming mostly the third movie."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment