276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Feminizing Men - A Guide for Males to Achieve Maximum Feminization (Non-fiction Crossdressing and Feminization Books)

£3.29£6.58Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This recommendation is based on expert opinion only and may be overly conservative, and hormone levels are often not easy to tightly control. Doses of 200mg daily in non-transgender women being treated for hair loss have been described as safe, though doses of up to 400mg/day have been reported without negative effect. Unfortunately, many of these characteristics are permanent upon completion of natal puberty and are irreversible. S. is 49,[41] it is reasonable in transgender women who have undergone gonadectomy to consider stopping hormone therapy around age 50. A subset of feminization is "sissy training", wherein the dominant partner slowly over time trains the submissive in being a sissy, making them take on "ultra-feminine" behaviors and participate in feminine activities.

Numerous sources publish target ranges for serum estradiol, total estrogens, free, total and bioidentical testosterone, and sex hormone binding globulin.

You guys could say that it's such a deep-rooted issue that it brought up deeper issues [dealing with] men and transgenders," he told me. Subsets of the practice include " sissy training" and variations thereof, where the submissive male is "trained" to become feminine. For those patients using spironolactone, check renal function and K+ at 3 months and 6 months, then q 6-12 months. There is no evidence to suggest that using progestogens in the setting of transgender care are harmful.

A randomized, double-blind study of two combined oral contraceptives containing the same progestogen, but different estrogens. Furthermore, Endocrine Society guidelines for the management of incidental prolactinomas are expectant management only, in the absence of suggestive visual or other symptoms (significant galactorrhea, headaches). For example, a transgender woman who is still registered as male will result in lab reference ranges reported for a male; clearly these ranges are not applicable for a transgender woman using feminizing hormone therapy. In some cases, people seeking feminizing hormone therapy experience discomfort or distress because their gender identity differs from their sex assigned at birth or from their sex-related physical characteristics.Normally I wouldn't mind if they did, but I hoped they wouldn't because I felt that if they knew, it would color the entire discussion. Despite being labeled as "forced" feminization, as the role-played scenario may involve that the submissive partner supposedly is feminized against their will, it is a fantasy that is agreed upon by its participants. Injected depo-medroxyprogesterone acetate (Depo-Provera®) is less commonly used in transgender women. It's not even the act of doing it once," someone else said, "it's just the fact of I'm someone who's never done X and I have to remain someone who's never done X. Evidence suggests that people who take feminizing hormone therapy may have an increased risk of breast cancer when compared to cisgender men — men whose gender identity aligns with societal norms related to their sex assigned at birth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment