276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baileys Drinking Hot Chocolate - 200g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chocolate - Melted chocolate provide the signature chocolatey flavor, we recommend using a rich chocolate like semisweet or dark chocolate chunks or chips. If you don’t have Baileys, you can use any brand of Irish cream liqueur. Kahlua or other coffee liqueurs would also be delicious! This Baileys hot chocolate is rich, creamy and super decadent! It’s made with real chocolate and Baileys Irish cream and only takes minutes to make. This boozy drink is fun, decadent and perfect for the holidays! This Baileys hot chocolate is smooth and creamy classic hot chocolate with a delicious boozy twist.

This drink might seem like a no-brainer, but I have a few little tips to make sure it’s perfect every time! If you’ve tried this Baileys Hot Chocolate recipe, let us know how you got on in the comments below. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.This Baileys hot chocolate will fast become your new go-to holiday drink. It’s rich, creamy, and just boozy enough that you know it’s Christmas. We think the sweetness in this is perfect, but that comes down to preference. To make it sweeter, or even to reduce the sweetness, just adjust the amount of sugar used. Baileys® Original Irish Cream – This won’t come as a surprise, though you could use Baileys Almande for something sweet and vegan. Depending on the time of year and where you live, you could even use their salted caramel, orange truffle, coffee, or chocolate luxe flavors. I love winter. Sure, it's cold, but it's also cosy, and while there mightn't be much sunshine, that's the perfect excuse to stay inside and whip up this velvety, rich Baileys hot chocolate recipe. Milk-I use whole milk because I often have it on hand. If you have some heavy cream or half and half, you can use it in place of some of the milk. It will make this hot chocolate even more creamy and delicious. Use 1 1/4 cups milk and 3/4 cup heavy cream or half and half.

Unsweetened cocoa powder - Cocoa powder adds a rich chocolate flavor. You can use Dutch-processed cocoa powder, which is very rich and chocolatey, or standard cocoa powder. This recipe is extremely simple: whisk up some homemade hot chocolate and add Baileys! But here are a few things to note in the process:Sugar - This is just to make it a little bit sweeter. Feel free to adjust it depending on how sweet you want it. No, Baileys Irish cream does not need to be refrigerated either opened or unopened. However, once you have mixed the Baileys and hot chocolate, you should sore the chocolate mixture in the fridge. Substitutions Granulated Sugar (Optional)– Add sugar a tablespoon at a time, to taste. You can also leave it out.

Add a big marshmallow or two and a handful of mini marshmallows! Make sure your marshmallows are fresh! All you need is milk, sugar, chocolate and cocoa powder and then a generous glug of Baileys Irish cream. This Irish hot chocolate is so scrumptious during the winter months, especially at Christmas time. While a hot chocolate powder can produce a good hot chocolate I find making your own with real chocolate makes a much better product with not much more work! Serve- Divide into mugs and serve immediately. Serve with whipped cream and cocoa powder, chocolate syrup/chocolate sauce, or chocolate shavings. This is the best recipe for a classic and delicious hot chocolate. It uses milk instead of water for a creamier finish and even includes melted chocolate in the mix for added decadence.Take the pan off the heat. Whisk in the chopped chocolate til melted completely. Add the vanilla extract, and salt. Return the pot to the stove and reheat til hot again. Add the Bailey's Irish cream then serve immediately. This Slow Cooker Baileys Irish Cream Hot Chocolate is creamy and has just the right amount of Irish cream, great for parties.

Add the chocolate and heat until chocolate is fully melted. Keep the temperature low and make sure all the chocolate has melted into the sauce before adding the milk or you’ll have a hard time getting it to melt later. Baileys hot chocolate bombs - Add Baileys chocolate bombs for extra chocolatey goodness. Hot chocolate baileys bombs are milk chocolate shells filled with mini marshmallows which are meant to be stirred into the hot chocolate.Deluxe - Add regular or vegan marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles or pirouettes to the hot chocolate for extra pizzazz. I mentioned above that you should always try to make your own hot chocolate whenever possible. So with that in mind, I’ve found a couple of recipes to help! Yes, I wrote this recipe for one serving so you can easily multiply it to serve the number of guests you want. The recipe card below has a 2X and 3X button to easily double or triple the ingredient quantities. The cooking time will just take longer. More Baileys recipes For a long-lasting hot cocoa, serve the hot cocoa in double-walled glass mugs to keep the cocoa hot and the outside cool to the touch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment