276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LawnMaster MX 24V 34cm Cordless Lawnmower Plus Spare Battery, MX 24V 4.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery and Fast Charger - With Rear Roller (34cm Mower)

£174.995£349.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As mentioned above, the OPC runs the entire width of the bars, making it easy to use and turn at the end of each run. The cutting height refers to the height of the grass after it has been mowed. A mower with adjustable cutting height allows you to set the height according to your preferences. Grass Discharge LAWNMASTER BY CLEVA – We apply the latest processes and highest standards of engineering to our motor technology, product design and build. The result is a wide range of high-quality products with exceptional performance and durability. Manufacturer of over 40 million appliances sold worldwide.

You also need to lay a boundary wire around the edge of the area you want your robot to mow. This is usually supplied on a reel, is connected to the charging station at both ends and carries a low voltage, which the mower uses to detect when to stop and turn around. You can bury this wire, or peg it down and eventually it will bed down into the grass. COMPLETE CORDLESS FREEDOM: Cordless lawnmower supplied with two reliable 24V 4.0Ah lithium ion batteries and a 1 hour fast charger. One battery can be charged while the other is being used for almost continuous run time. Part of the MX 24V Shared Battery System. However, you can add additional functions and take greater control over the mower using an app on your smartphone. This lets you start and stop the mower remotely (though it only supports Bluetooth, so you still have to be in the vicinity). More crucially, it lets you control exactly when the robot should head out for a run, with two programmable mowing slots available for each day of the week, so you can really fine-tune your mowing.

Shop LawnMaster® - manufactured by Cleva. Manufacturer of over 65 million appliances worldwide. Alongside our popular 24V, 48V and 60V cordless lawn mowers and electric lawn mower range the LawnMaster® range includes robot lawn mowers, leaf blowers, grass trimmers and hedge trimmers. Buy direct and browse our latest product range, access detailed specification information, and use the insights from the team that design and make the products to choose the best lawn mower for your needs, at a price you'll love. We offer free UK delivery, great customer service and additional peace of mind with our manufacturer's guarantee. Having heard so many good comments about this LawnMaster CLMF2434G cordless mower and how great the support offered by LawnMaster is, I decided to give this mower a try myself. Once my LawnMaster was delivered I was keen to get out and see just how good this very reasonably priced mower really is.

If you have never bought an electric lawnmower, you may not know what you are looking for. Sun Joe manufactures a wide range of high-quality garden tools, and electric lawnmowers are no exception. Electric lawnmowers are quiet, environmentally friendly, and easy to use, and we have rounded up some of the best on the market. Here you will find our ranking of the 10 best electric lawnmower options for different budgets and yard sizes. After we complete your research, you will find out which electric lawnmower has the best ratio of performance, runtime, and price.Object avoidance: A feature that all robot vacuums have but rarely seen on robot mowers, certainly at the lower end of the price spectrum. A good safety feature for those with pets or kids who play in the garden unsupervised. While the LawnMaster VBRM16 is a pretty simple piece of equipment in the scheme of things, it does have a good number of features, especially when you consider the low price. You can see these features in more detail in my video review but let me talk you through them now. Height Adjustment Instead of being guided by a wire, the mower uses a camera mounted on the front of the device to scan the lawn in front of it. If it sees a surface that isn’t grass, it turns round and heads off in a different direction. Because of this it doesn’t need a perimeter wire or a charging station – when it’s cut enough you simply switch it off and put it away. The battery is removable and is charged in a separate charging unit. Read More: How to Use a Lawn Mower on Hills Features to Consider When Buying a LawnMaster Lawn Mower

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment