276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marshall - Major II Headphones - White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pressing and holding the knob powers the Major IV on or off, with a single press playing or pausing audio.

Marshall Headphones Major II review: Affordable on-ear - CNET

Its sound signature is one that only bassheads will love, but if you listen mostly to rap and electronic music, you'll be very happy with the Marshall Major II Bluetooth. The Marshall Monitor II ANC headphones are good at active noise canceling, have a great build and design, are easy to use, and are perfect for commuters and frequent flyers alike. Pressing the button will immediately turn off the noise canceling and pause your music so that you can hear what’s going on around you. Marshall has maintained the Major II's fun, bass-heavy sound signature in its wireless version, but its plastic build and noisy Bluetooth stop it from reaching the pinnacle of the audio equipment manufacturer's.

Just did it and then held power button for 4 seconds - the device switched on and began working properly. As far as connection strength goes, I didn’t have any issues with skips or stutters whether I was connected to my phone in my pocket or even to my computer while in another room. Its latest offering, the Marshall Major II Bluetooth, is the company's first wireless headphones and it continues Marshall's trend for focusing on fashion and fun rather than pristine sound quality and a great build.

Marshall Major IV On Ear Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Marshall Major IV On Ear Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless

The headphones are padded with soft leather on the earcups and headband, making them comfortable for the most part though I experienced some pain from the headphone's pressure on my ears after long listening sessions. That’s twice the audio playback of the impressive Beats Solo 3 and 30 hours more than the Jabra Elite 45h, the longest-lasting Bluetooth headphones we’d tested until now. The sub-bass that comes into the song at 0:58 is also clearly distinct from the bass kicks and just sounds great. One downside to the Monitor II ANC headphones that’s pretty surprising is the lack of any high quality Bluetooth codecs.The Major II was a bit more open and natural-sounding than the DTX 350p, which features slightly more prominent, articulate bass. Update: Check out our review of the new Marshall Major III Voice headphones that integrate Google Assistant into its popular Major III on-ear wireless cans. It's probably particularly interesting for families, as it's especially useful for watching movies with someone on a plane. The Marshall Major II Bluetooth headphones offer a great portable package for those looking for a long-lasting and fun-sounding headphone. More discerning listeners should check out the Jabra Move Wireless and JBL Synchros E40BT, both of which offer more balanced sound than the Marshall.

Marshall - Major II Bluetooth Headphone- Product Overview Marshall - Major II Bluetooth Headphone- Product Overview

He's also an e-reader and e-publishing expert as well as the author of the novels Knife Music, The Big Exit and Lucidity. The only downside is they pinch a bit for long listening, which pretty much all on-ear headphones do.I had a little trouble getting the plug to fit in the jack of an iPhone that was covered by a tougher case, so be aware that it's not compatible with all smartphone cases. the circuit board in the left ear (for mine) is super simple and as that is the one not working for me it's really easy to replace.

Marshall Major ASHATA Replacement Earpad Ear Pad Cushion for Marshall Major

We tried them in the office and could still easily hear people’s conversations, meaning you’d have to really blast your music if you wanted to drown out the outside world. This headset has vastly better noise canceling and connects over SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, or aptX Adaptive codecs, or a 3. This type of device allows you to listen at lower volume levels, causing less ear fatigue as you don't have to crank up the volume to overcome background noise. Photograph: Samuel Gibbs/The Guardian Marshall’s first Bluetooth headphones are something special, with very long battery life and great sound in a compact set of on-ear headphones that won’t break the bank.They've got a loud and proud sound signature, which won't suit every musical taste, but they sound great when fed driving music and even sound pretty good with ambient music. A smooth mid range makes the Major IIIs especially suited to listening to guitar music – unsurprising considering Marshall’s rock heritage. It retains the exact same styling as its wired counterpart – both which is modelled after Marshall's iconic amplifiers. The headband is wrapped in leather and even the exposed coiled cables are thick and feel tough to the touch. I wished they had a way to optimize the loading time especially when a mobile device has been paired.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment