276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cap'n Crunch Cereal, Original Crunch, 14 Oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unfortunately, at this time I do not know what happened to the items inside the treasure chest. As I tired of Cap’n Crunch, the “treasures” that came with the chest became lost at sea, or perhaps got snagged by some imaginary pirate who thought there was gold in there and settled for what he found. I kept hearing in school that breakfast was the most important meal of the day. One day I came home and told Mom that other kids were eating pancakes, scrambled eggs, and omelets for breakfast, but I was getting cereal. I boldly stated, “I want a hotbreakfast!” Peanut butter lovers, we’ve got the crunch for you! Cap’n Crunch’s Peanut Butter Crunch ® is loaded with rich and creamy peanut butter flavor and your favorite unmistakable crunch.

a b Draper, John (August 2008). "Captain Crunch on Apple – An interview with John Draper". StoriesofApple.net (Interview). Interviewed by Nicola D'Agostino. Pescara, Italy . Retrieved December 19, 2017.Draper is the son of a United States Air Force engineer. As a child, he built a home radio station from discarded military components. [3] He was frequently bullied in school and briefly received psychological treatment. [4] Corn Flour, Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Dextrose, Hydrogenated Cottonseed and/or Rapeseed Oil, Salt), Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Palm and/or Coconut Oil, Salt, Caramel Color, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide*, BHT (to preserve freshness), Thiamin Mononitrate*, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*. INGREDIENTS: CORN FLOUR, SUGAR, OAT FLOUR, BROWN SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, SALT, COLOUR, BHT (PRESERVATIVE).

She had garnished it with cut-up strawberries and a thread of honey. I looked up at her and said, “Mom, this is cereal!” Draper, John (1995). "John Draper, Interviewed Early 1995". Barbalet.net (Interview). Interviewed by Tom Barbalet. Barbalet.net. Ingredients: Sugars (sugar, brown sugar), Corn flour, Oat flour, Coconut oil, Salt, Sodium citrate, Malic acid, BHT (preservative), Tartrazine, Allura red, Brilliant blue FCF, Sunset yellow FCF, Natural and artificial flavour,Iron, Niacinamide, Thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), Calcium pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Folic acid. This is the Marketing Mix Of Cap’n Crunch. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.After taking college courses, Draper enlisted in the U.S. Air Force in 1964. While stationed in Alaska, he helped his fellow service members make free phone calls home by devising access to a local telephone switchboard. In 1967, while stationed at Charleston Air Force Station in Maine, he created WKOS (W-"chaos"), a pirate radio station in nearby Dover-Foxcroft, but shut it down after a legally-licensed radio station, WDME, objected. [ citation needed] Wozniak, S. G. (2006), iWoz: From Computer Geek to Cult Icon: How I Invented the Personal Computer, Co-Founded Apple, and Had Fun Doing It. W. W. Norton & Company. ISBN 0-393-06143-4. Draper was honorably discharged from the Air Force as an Airman First Class in 1968. [4] He moved to Silicon Valley and briefly worked for National Semiconductor as an engineering technician and at Hugle International where he worked on early designs for a cordless telephone. He also attended De Anza College on a part-time basis through 1972. [5]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment