276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milwaukee M18 BI-0 Compressor Tyre Inflator Without Battery/Charger, M18BI-0

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable electric power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide. Going strong in the tool market for over 85 years. Quality is the Milwaukee brand's highest priority. Starting with an understanding of the professional power tool user’s needs, quality is shaped through the design of superior products, components and processes and is extended through the use of high grade materials, supplies and stringent in-house/field testing. Quality has built Milwaukee’s reputation since 1924, and continues to be the driving force behind its growth. There is a lot to like about this inflator but for me I love the screen. Everything is nice and big which means it’s easy to read. I can see the battery life, my target psi and current psi. Clint’s career has covered nearly the entire realm of audio and video production. After graduating at the top of his class with an Associates Degree in Recording Engineering, he began working for the famed Soundelux studios in 1994, one of the largest post-production companies specializing in audio for feature films & television. Working on a myriad of feature films, Clint honed his skills as a dialogue editor, foley editor, and sound designer. Years later, he moved into the expanding area of video editing, where he served as the company’s senior AVID video editor for three years.

M18 BI | Milwaukee Tool UK

Product must be currently advertised in print or electronic media (Including newspaper, catalogue, radio, television advertising or online)Total Tools reserve the right to change or withdraw free delivery at any time. Estimated Delivery Timeframes Total Tools reserve the right to terminate or amend the price guarantee policy at any time without notice. For Further Information Exclusive 3 Years Warranty on all Milwaukee Power Tools including Batteries & Chargers when registered.

Milwaukee M18BI-0 M18 Inflator

The front control panel is also very easy to use. A single button in the middle turns on and off the inflator whicle their is a – and + to the left and right. These minus and plus button lets the user easily adjust the target psi. The button on the bottom of the panel will put the machine in action once you set your target psi. Loading...