276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Superluminous Undereye Genius - Brightening Corrector (Medium / Deep)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There's no risk of that with this hardworking pot of goodness, as it will do its job all day and there's no concealing task that it can't handle. It’s like a whisper of shimmer when you move your head, I’ll never go back to a standalone highlighter again.

Best under-eye brighteners to conceal dark circles | Marie

I like that this eye serum is intended to be patted all around the eye area (avoiding the lash line) instead of just the under-eyes. Beauty Pie Super Luminous Under Eye Genius is a dark circle savior with a formula jam-packed with skincare actives. Since then, Becca’s best-sellers, including their Under Eye Brightening Corrector, found new life and are currently being sold by Smashbox.It caused an absolute furore on social media when it first launched in early 2023, frequently selling out due to its viral status. It contains peptides that help to de-puff eyes and lessen dark circles, and algae extract helps to tighten the skin and support collagen levels.

Superluminous Undereye Genius by Alternatives comparable to Superluminous Undereye Genius by

Neutralize dark spots with the Cool Pink Corrector for fair/light skin tones, the Peach Corrector for light skin tones, and the Orange Corrector for medium and deep skin tones. While hyaluronic acid is not really an active anti-aging ingredient, it will help fade some of those fine lines because the ingredient attracts water and almost 'fill them in' temporarily," she said. I bought this as I have dark circles especially when my anxiety is not allowing me to sleep properly. Caroline Igo (she/her/hers) is a wellness editor and holds Sleep Science Coach and Stress Management certificates from the Spencer Institute. I don't think I'll ever look naturally bright-eyed and bushy-tailed(that's what fake tan, vitamin C serums and cleverly placed concealer are for) but I’m still on the hunt for an eye cream that can really moisturise and strengthen the thin and delicate skin around my eyes.

Regardless of what phase of your life you're in, you've probably experienced some fine lines or creases around your eye area. Layer it OVER your eye cream and UNDER a skin-tone matching concealer for all-day-long energised eyes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment