276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lego Monster Fighters The Mummy 9462

£27.495£54.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Escape from the Lost Tomb is a modern remake of 7621 Indiana Jones and the Lost Tomb and for many who were in their Dark Ages in 2018 (like myself), this set is a brilliant way to refresh a classic Indiana Jones set, depicting the equally iconic climax of the movie. Your not me I'm you= Play an Tomb of the Dragon Emperor lvl as Rachel Weisz Evie and Maria Bello Evie 50 gs Caveman | Cheerleader | Circus Clown | Cowboy | Deep Sea Diver | Demolition Dummy | Forestman | Magician | Ninja | Nurse | Robot | Skater | Spaceman | Super Wrestler | Tribal Hunter | Zombie Disco Dude | Explorer | Karate Master | Lifeguard | Maraca Man | Mime | Pharaoh | Pop Star | Ringmaster | Skier | Spartan Warrior | Surfer | Traffic Cop | Vampire | Weight Lifter | Witch As a fan of vintage LEGO themes, I loved these references and these are (to me) more enjoyable than the R2-D2 and C-3PO hieroglyphs.

One of the chief complaints about LEGO in 2023 is that licensed sets are usually poor value, and most sets are overpriced. Here’s the completed set which is just so large. It’s a decent-sized diorama-esque playset and while spare in certain areas, looks incredibly substantial and fun thanks to the towering Anubis statues. Rest assured, in a nod to the movie (and 2008 set), the columns in the middle have the R2-D2 and C-3PO hieroglyphs.Alien Trooper | Carpenter | Classic King | Disco Diva | Egyptian Warrior | Evil Wizard | Fencer | Galaxy Trooper | Goblin | Hot Dog Man | Lady Cyclops | Paleontologist | Samurai | Sheriff | Snake Charmer | Unicorn Girl Summary: Now working to build a reputation of his own, Alex O'connell with the help of Professor Wilson goes to find the Emperor's tomb. Here’s a look at the completed model from other angles. Construction-wise, it’s fairly basic with a wide base with plenty of space, a main wall section and the two Anubis statues being the visual focal point of the set. is shaping up to be a great year for nostalgic LEGO themes making a return, and LEGO Indiana Jones fans are in for a stellar year with LEGO rebooting the theme with all-new remakes of classic sets and scenes from Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade coming April 2023. When it comes to the face and hair they are also a great design choice, with his wavey hair and serious expression. It would have been nice to include perhaps an angry or happy expression on the reverse, giving you more choice when taking photos and popping the character in a MOC.

Escape from the Lost Tomb and the rest of the LEGO Indiana Jones wave will be available from1 April 2023 from LEGO.com, your local LEGO store or most toy stores.

Details

Alien Villainess | Businessman | Conquistador | Cowgirl | Diver | DJ | Downhill Skier | Evil Robot | Fairy | Football Player | Lederhosen Guy | Pirate Captain | Red Cheerleader | Santa | The Thespian | Vampire Bat Abraham Lincoln | Calamity Drone | Gail the Construction Worker | Hard Hat Emmet | Larry the Barista | Marsha Queen of the Mermaids | Mrs. Scratchen-Post | Panda Guy | President Business | Scribble-Face Bad Cop | Taco Tuesday Man | Velma Staplebot | “Where are my Pants?” Guy | Wild West Wyldstyle | Wiley Fusebot | William Shakespeare The graphic designers have really done a great job capturing young Harrison Ford’s likeness, and Indy looks great, down to his stubble and wry smile.

Aquaman | Batman | Bat-Mite | Bumblebee | Cheetah | Cyborg | The Flash | Green Lantern | Huntress | The Joker | Metamorpho | Mister Miracle | Sinestro | Stargirl | Superman | Wonder Woman The characters are inspired by Halloween and Horror in general and span many decades of cinema history, from the very first Halloween movie released in 1978, The Shining in 1980, to The Mummy which dropped in 1999. They cover a wide variety of genres and are considering modern classics, Halloween is still going with a new film in theaters now, although this outing is considered to be the last in the franchise. Jump to a specific Minifigure: Date Night Homer | Date Night Marge | Lisa and Snowball II | Maggie and Santa's Little Helper | Bartman | Fallout Boy Milhouse | Waylon Smithers | Patty Bouvier | Selma Bouvier | Comic Book Guy | Groundskeeper Willie | Edna Krabappel | Dr. Hibbert | Professor Frink | Hans Moleman | Martin Prince The Mummy’s favorite thing to do is put ancient mummy curses on people. He just loves it when you wake up with slimy frogs in your bed, or suddenly find your shoelaces tied together, or have your toast always fall on the floor with the butter-side down. Barbarian | Constable | Diner Waitress | Evil Mech | Gingerbread Man | Grandma | Holiday Elf | Island Warrior | Lady Robot | Mountain Climber | Pretzel Girl | Saxophone Player | Scarecrow | Scientist | Welder | YetiThe Anubis statues are visually attractive, and the plethora of Easter Eggs and play features deliver a lot of joy to nostalgic adult LEGO fans, or kids wanting to play and re-enact scenes from the movie.

André Schürrle | Bastian Schweinsteiger | Benedikt Höwedes | Christoph Kramer | Jérôme Boateng | Joachim Löw | Manuel Neuer | Marco Reus | Mario Götze | Mats Hummels | Max Kruse | Mesut Özil | Sami Khedira | Shkodran Mustafi | Thomas Müller | Toni Kroos Summary: The O'connell's go to Shanghai to see the unveiling of what Alex discovered at the Emperor's tomb. Though they are betrayed by Wilson who is working with a group of pork pie radicals seeking to raise the pork pie critic and a group of soldiers wanting China to rule the world. Marion and Sallah look great, and their outfits are pretty accurate to the on-screen characters. Marion is a huge upgrade over the 2008 version, thanks to more modern face printing, and it’s also nice to see that there are no colour-matching issues on her torso. Bear Costume Guy | Dog Sitter | Fire Fighter | Fox Costume Girl | Fright Knight | Galactic Bounty Hunter | Gardener | Jungle Explorer | Monkey King | Mountain Biker | Mummy Queen | Pizza Costume Guy | Programmer | Rugby Player | Shower Guy | Video Game Champ There are 2 large sarcophaguses that flank the Ark, and I really like the simplicity of the design as well as the fantastic graphic design on them. These will be supremely useful for Egyptian MOCs. Not as cool as the actual LEGO Sarcophagus from the Adventurers theme, but cool enough for me.The Twins, these two have always given me the creeps, because of that iconic hallway scene, riding their identical red trikes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment