276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gamewright Little Hands Card Holder - Set Of 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My nephew is delighted with his little hands card holder and it's making card games much easier for him to play.

Large Capacity for Cards】The playing cards holder can hold 15 cards or even more cards, since it can hold cards just like human hands. The card holders for playing cards do not take up too much space to hold multiple cards, used as christmas card holder, bridge cards holder, Dos Game Card holder, Uno card holder, canasta playing cards, etc. GREAT FOR CHILDREN, ADULTS & SENIORS: Ideal for small hands and those with arthritic conditions, and those who want the convenience of playing hands-free! Hand Free Holder】The card holder can be held by only one hand, can also stand on the table without hands holding. The hand-free playing card holder allow to free your hands, when you need hands to do any other stuff at the same time. Fabulous product, highly recommend :-) I bought this for my six year old nephew who loves to play card games when he comes to stay over at weekends. He was, however, having trouble holding all his cards in his little hands. I saw this card holder first in a toy shop and thought it was a great idea.

Premium Material】There is a tiny non-slip mat base, making playing cards holder standing stably on the table. The material is made of ABS plastic material, which is safe and non-toxic, sturdy and durable to use. The hand free playing card holder is lightweight and convenient to carry and store. Smooth surface will never fade. HOLD UP TO 15 CARDS: 15 card comfortable holding capacity. Perfect for narrow (bridge) or wide (poker) sized cards; each holder measures 6 1/4 inches wide and 4 inches tall, 4 pcs per set FAMILY GAME NIGHT: Great for card games of Canasta, Poker, Uno, Pinochle, Go Fish!, Hearts, Gin Rummy, Spades, Old Maid, and popular trading card games. If you have any questions, please let us know, and we will do our best to answer them in a timely and helpful manner I bought this for my six year old nephew who loves to play card games when he comes to stay over at weekends. He was, however, having trouble holding all his cards in his little hands. I saw this card holder first in a toy shop and thought it was a great idea.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment