276°
Posted 20 hours ago

This Works Morning Expert Wake-Up Drops, 10 ml

£12.995£25.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The mask itself is exfoliating with a balm like consistency and the active ingredient, vitamin C activates after massaging it into the skin for a minute or two so perseverance is key. You can leave it on for up to ten minutes while you make some breakfast or scroll through insta before getting ready before washing off. The whole collection is supposed to target morning skin concerns and help you wake-up well with clinically proven natural skin solutions to help restore your morning glow. I’m all about that glow and at the moment I’m trying a lot of different products with vitamin C in to try and get that glowy, fresh skin look.

I love a good face mask but I have to admit that I tend to do them in the evening or at the end of the day. I usually don’t have time for them in the mornings because every extra ounce of sleep I can get overrides everything! So I had to force myself to get up a bit earlier to try this out and boy am I glad that I did! The ultimate product for any lazy gal – these acid pads are amazing! I’ve always been a fan of acid toners and use them every morning and evening in my daily skincare routines and these pads make everything easier. If you’re up to the challenge, taking a cold shower (as cold as you can tolerate!) for 1 – 3 minutes in the morning is known to increase baseline dopamine dramatically. Dopamine helps improve focus, concentration and gets you moving. This also helps to reset and align the body’s Circadian Rhythm 2,3,4. I’ve never been a morning person so I need all the help I can get to make me look more awake first thing in the morning! I was really excited when This Works sent me the new morning expert range to try out, the deep sleep pillow spray is one of my ultimate favourites so I’ve got high hopes for this range.It turns out that it’s a diffuser oil, and you put a few drops into an air diffuser, which diffuses an aroma into the room. I’ve now become obsessed with this, essential oils are all over my birthday list. Lancôme Idole Eau de Parfum (1.2 ml) – a chypre floral fragrance. The fragrance opens with a refreshing Bergamot Essence and descends into a garden of signature Lancôme roses.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment