276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara - Black For Women 0.18 oz Mascara

£34.38£68.76Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

About the Brand: Launched in 2001 by pioneering makeup artist Kevyn Aucoin, Kevyn Aucoin Beauty offers cosmetics and tools rooted in its namesake's expertise, creativity, and fearlessness. About My Skin: Daily makeup wearer that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; DHL Express - Many items are able to be sent via DHL Express, it is recommended to avoid in delays due to COVID-19. No flakes - No little annoying particles end up in your eyes, no scratchy feeling even late at night. (If you are like me, I start rubbing my eyes as I get tired)

The small detailing brush reaches into the roots to volumize and lengthen lashes from root to tip for an effortless application experience. Ideal for smaller eyes, hooded lids, and bottom lashes. Feel - This mascara softly coats the lashes and when you touch them, they feel less brittle than other mascaras. Delivery usually occurs within 2 to 4 business days. Please allow a few additional days for rural and remote areas, Puerto Rico and Hawaii. This award-winning tubing mascara is a favorite among those who try to prioritize natural ingredients in their cosmetics. Buildable fibers add faux lash-like length while Korean plant extracts including orchid stem cells (an ingredient shown to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin) strengthen lashes. In addition, a combination of vitamin B5 and sodium hyaluronate (a water-soluble salt derived from hyaluronic acid, which can penetrate deeper into the skin due to its lower molecular weight) work to moisturize, which is why it glides on oh so smoothly.

My Account

For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. Tubing' refers to mascara that, instead of washing the lashes in a layer of pigment actually wraps micro-fibres around them then drying to form a flexible 'tube' that grips on. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;

Removal - Oh my! When you wash your face at night, if you apply warm water over and over, with no harsh rubbing around your eyes, this mascara comes off easily in little stringy bits.. Still no panda look when removing it! No need to use a special eye makeup remover, or even cleanser near your eyes. Best part is you never feel like you are damaging the delicate eye area while you take it off. Created by the legendary Kevyn Aucoin, our best-selling, award-winning, innovative tubing mascara envelopes lashes with volume and length for a defined, full-volume look. The smudge-resistant Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara's iconic formula has volume-building fibers and lash tubing technology to coat each lash for maximum clump-free definition. It features a skinny brush to lift and lengthen creating an eye-opening look that lasts all day and removes easily with just warm water. The DetailsPowered by our unique Tubing Technology, this high-performing mascara is infused with bold pigments and volume-building fibers to coat each lash with clump-free volume that lasts all day. Tubing Technology infused with bold pigments and volume-building fibers coats each lash for clump-free volume that lasts all day. Traditionally they don't give a lightweight fluffy look (if that's what you're after), but can be built up to give impressive length, definition and drama. They're truly smudge free, meaning you won't end up with pigment all over your brow bone or shadows of soot under the eyes,

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment