276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fazail-e-Amaal Abridged Translation (all parts in one book): Original Version

£5.93£11.86Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Say,This is my way. I call (People) to Allah with full perception,both I and my followers. Pure is Allah and I am not among those who associate partner with Allah. Is is true that the book Fazail-e-Aamal contains many fabricated hadith? (2) Was the author of the book, i.e., Moulana Zakaria Kandhlavi a high ranking pious scholar and within the fold of Ahlus-Sunna wal Jamaat? (3) Is it a sin to read the book Fazail-e-Aamal on basis that it (supposedly) contains many fabricated hadith? (4) Is it a sin to encourage other Muslims to read the book Fazail-e-Aamal in their houses? (5) Is it a sin to give the book Fazail-e-Aamal to other Muslims as a gift item? (6) Is it a bidaat and/or sin to participate in the efforts and programs of the Tablighi Jamaat? Jazakumullah Khairaan One of the greatest Islamic scholar of last century Faisal Award Winner Fazilatus Sheikh Syed Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Rahimullah said...........

http://www.tafseer-raheemi.com/q328-claims-of-fabricated-narration-in-tablighi-nisab-hayatus-sahaba-fazail-amaal/ Fazail-e-Amaal (Urdu: فضائلِ اعمال‎), is an Islamic religious text. It is a two-volume compilation of several books, primarily written by the Indian scholar Muhammad Zakariya Kandhlawi His title Shekul Hadees. An English translation of the title is The Virtues of Good Deeds. Please see : Q : The followers of Tabligh jamaath regarding Fazail-e-Amaal as the main guide book, although it contains information directly contradicting Quran and hadith The books of Fazail-e-Amaal are written by Molana Muhammad Zakariya Saharanpuri who himself was a very prominent scholar of Hadith and it is not imaginable that he had included some fabricated Ahadith in those books. However, it is true that some Ahadith of those books are of weak chain of narrators. But in the case of Fazail such Ahadith are accepted by a large number of Hadith scholars because they do not lay down the rule of Shariah. Rather, they mention the merit of an act that is already proved through an authentic source. Therefore, if these books contain such Ahadith it does not make any big difference and a Muslim can safely benefit from them.

Fatwa # 1:

Sheikh Zakaria himself was an scholar of Bukhari, taught Bukhari Shareef for nearly 20 years in India and Madeena, he even has done scholary work on it .......................................... some muslim groups has some reservation on certain aspect like weak Ahadith etc. These issues are broad in ummat and not only related with book Fazail e Amaal and almost all Muhaddith/Imam among Salafus Salehin has agreed that weak Ahadith are permissible in Virtues/targeeb/Encouragement. Still...........if someone is not Comfortable with Fazail e Amaal.He may go in Jamaat/take part in the Dawah effort of Tablighi Jamaat without using Fazaile Amaal.They may use other books as below mentioned........... Meraj of Prophet. If you will apply your limited understanding ........ How is it possible to visit Baitul Muqaddas, lead the prayer, visit Paradise and hell .......all in a short span of time.......... A common comment made against Fazaail-e-Amaal is that some narrations of the book is weak and fabricated. However, weak narrations are not acceptable only in regards to aqeedah and in establishing Shariah rulings. jb_bluebox}Sayyidina Anas (RA) narrated that the Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) said: The prophets (AS) are alive in their graves and they pray. [Baihaqi]{jb_bluebox}

Ummat Pana/Ummat Hood is a word that is unknown now a days. Majority of Muslims has no concern about deen. At some places (ap70-80 %) are not offering even Salat. Some 10% has some concern about revival of deen. This 10% is our treasure.There is nothing wrong in Making organisation /jamaat for common cause rather good but groupism is worst thing.Groupism is a cancer.But very sorry to say that many of this 10% has become deep ridden in Groupism/bashing buiseness of other organisation. They are nurtured in a way thinking that if you blamed/criticising others you are doing a great work of Islam.I am 24 years old. How can I get lots of success in akhirah and in the world make lots of virtues and money for Islam and our family?

The authenticity of ahadith depends on the sanad of the hadith. However, the verification of the sanad being sound or not is the function of the muhadditheen. For the layman, he should rely on literature of reliable Ulama. Fazaail A’maal is compiled by Hazrat Shaikh Zakariyya (RA). The only reason people will object on Faizaail A’maal is because they do not know the high and lofty academic status of Hazrat Shaikh Zakariyya (RA). We advise you read the book Fazail-e-Haj by Hazrath Sheikh Zakariyya (rehmatullah Alayh), the chapter on the virtues of Makka Mukarramah and Madina Munawwara. Maulana Inamul Hasan (R.A.)(died 1995) the former Amir of Tableeghi Jamaat has said . "It is better that in case the objections and criticism if they are correct, rectify them .{No one is free from shortcomings} Whereas if they are wrong ,have patience (leave the matter to Allah)."

It is not a sin. Many compilations of Ahaadith, which the Ulama use, have some fabricated Ahaadith. Does it mean we have to discard all these important compilations? In many cases, these fabricated Ahaadith have supporting proofs. Finally, we should bear in mind that the pious and learned amongst the Ummah cannot be unanimous upon something that is false or not part of Islam. The Prophet of Allah has said:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment