276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coffee Gift Set Bundle - Consist of Barista Coffee House Mini Takeout Cup Luxury Coffee Collection (9 Cups) and Barista Coffee Topper Collection (4 packs), 13 Piece Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The addition of matching slimline saucers to these espresso cups makes for an immensely practical and contemporary pair, available in four different colours. A Colombian bean grown in small farms on the edge of San Augustin, a small town in the Andean mountains.

Some of our latest conquests include the best dining-room decor items , coffee makers , knife sets , Japanese coffee brewer , charcoal water filter , drinking glasses for water, and more . With 100 coffee recipes and a further 200 chocolate recipes (many of them perfect for eating with a cup of coffee), there's plenty of inspiration here to keep a lucky loved one going in the kitchen. We’ve bundled some of our most popular bits of kit and accessories into the ultimate coffee gift sets.Zachery Elbourne, the general manager of Brooklyn’s Burly Coffee, says AeroPress users are fanatics, always experimenting with different ways to play with their brews — and this nifty gadget will let them do just that. For the traveling coffee fiend, this clever collapsible press will let them make a delicious cup anywhere.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Another at-home brewing option is Hay’s coffee pot, the initial appeal of which is obvious: It’s supercute. Air-tight storage is a simple way to protect the flavour and freshness of your favourite coffee beans. Your best friends and family members can have the full manual brewing set up at home and think of you every time they brew fresh. Your recipient can fill out a questionnaire to make sure they’ll receive something they love each month.It feels nice to cup your hands around the whole thing (especially on a chilly morning), and I love that the varying wheel-thrown texture and glaze patterns make it clear that each one is handmade. Both — this one with notes of cocoa, vanilla, and cinnamon, as well as Coffee Cake Sugar — can be added directly to their brew.

It’s the one I keep on my own counter, and it gets compliments from nearly everyone I have over because it’s just so handsome. For anyone who takes their coffee slightly sweet, one of my favorite spice companies just released two comforting blends in collaboration with Intelligentsia.A two-in-one stainless steel scoop with a brass finish, this little tool doubles up as a heavy-duty crocodile clip for sealing your bag of beans or ground coffee to keep them fresh.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment