276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hasbro G.I. Joe Classified Series Lady Jaye Action Figure 25 Collectible Premium Toy with Multiple Accessories 6-Inch Scale with Custom Package Art

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A master at infiltration and disguise, Lady Jaye is right at home behind enemy lines causing chaos and wreaking havoc on Cobra’s plans. If you need them to be uniformly the same height as MTF or as tall as a some of the giant Joes like 50th Anniv Gung Ho - they probably won't be that. In "The Killing Jar", she encounters an illusory version of her father, who was voiced by Bill Ratner, the same actor as Flint in the G.

G.I. Joe Classified Series Series Lady Jaye Action Figure 25

The articulation is the same as on the previous release and, while it's not as smooth as the more recent figures, it's still pretty impressive. I. Joe, the Retro Collection offers classic deco, design, and multiple points of articulation, as well as packaging accentuated by retro Hasbro branding.

While tracking Red Shadows' leader Wilder Vaughn, Flint spots the Baroness with Vaughn, and torn between duty and revenge, Flint chose to go after the Baroness.

G.I. Joe Classified Series – Hasbro Pulse

The original Classified release of Gung Ho had a grittier, darker look to it, and it wasn’t the look of Gung Ho all of us were used to. In the film, Flint is a rookie to Duke's Joe unit, which goes to Pakistan to recover a nuclear warhead. The Joes go to Roadblock's hometown and set up a base in a former community center, also contacting the original Joe, General Joseph Colton ( Bruce Willis), who helps them stop Cobra. Joe Is A Highly Skilled, On-Demand, Special Operations Force Of Men And Women From Around The Globe. And the chances of them blending in with ME Joes, MTF, Joy Toy or whatever fantasy military you collect is pretty good - if you don't mind some variation in height (I personally don't want my figures to be exactly the same height - that's not realistic to me but that's just me).

Does so two times to investigate a Cobra owned dude ranch near a solar power station along with Wild Bill, Alpine, and Bazooka in "Where the Reptiles Roam. He is untimely sniped by Fumbles in the throat when the Joe Team were ambushed only leaving Duke alive.

Lady Jaye (RAH) | Joepedia | Fandom Lady Jaye (RAH) | Joepedia | Fandom

Later, during a Cobra-led war in an Eastern European country, the team of Lady Jaye and Flint would hit a snag. Lady Jaye is murdered by Red Shadows member Dela Eden in front of Flint, causing him to go up against the Red Shadows alone. From this point onwards the Action Force continuity follows the same track as that of the US comics with some additions. I. Joe action figures and played the role of Flint in a hallucinated battle between him and Cobra forces.Flint then became a recurring character throughout the series, often alternating in the commanding officer role with Duke in the first season. He had a minor role in Valor vs Venom, working on a remote station in the jungle, with Gung-Ho, Beach Head and Tunnel Rat under his command.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment