276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rluii One Click Stick Butter Cutter/Butter Cheese Cutter/Stainless Blade Slice/Dispenser/Slicer/Cutter/Butter Dispenser/Butter Gadgets

£11.215£22.43Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just looking to eliminate any steps I can between me and my toasted English muffin in the mornings, which I prepare while my coffee is brewing and I am too groggy to be fumbling with my talavera butter dish and cover (it's rather heavy and large). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The complete block was heavy enough to bend and break the mixer blades when it was dropped into the mixer. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. No more messy knives or uneven portions – just smooth, consistent butter slices with a single press. Our practical and useful butter cutter effortlessly slices whole sticks of butter into uniform slices of butter to make a nicer table presentation. Stainless Steel Blade with Ring for DIY Cheese Spreaders, Wine Cork Spreader, Butter Spreader,Appetizer Spreader. The cut and retract operations are on a hold to run principle with separate dual push buttons for each operation i.

We are a 3rd generation run business serving restaurateurs, professional chefs, and quality driven home chefs.

Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. The company was founded on the idea that cookware and small wares should be exceptional in style, quality, value, reliability, and durability. Our trained team of Service Technicians are here to help you with warranty questions, parts selection, even advice. International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.In addition, when the butter blocks were cut into segments, they melted more quickly in the process and thereby reduced the cycle time for the preparation of mash potato. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. The butter cutter disassembles easily, allowing you to rinse it under running water or place it in the dishwasher for a thorough clean.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. We believe that a great experience requires not only a quality product but also exceptional service. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Its sturdy construction ensures durability and longevity, so you can enjoy perfectly cut butter slices for years to come.

For starters, just inserting the butter was a tough task—and it has nothing to do with my naturally blonde hair. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Control of the cutting operation is via dual pneumatic push button control mounted either side of the opening at the front. The three men testing noticed the cutter stuck when slicing, but could squeeze the device with one hand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment