276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mahalo MR1GN Soprano Ukulele - Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps-Cm (English version of the Spanish song "Quizas, Quizas, Quizas-"Desi Arnaz/Doris Day) s BAR The Flight Comet ukulele range is another brave step in the right direction for Flight. Never content with standing still, Flight have been listening to the popularity of the Fireball and A10 series of ukuleles and worked to combine these two models in the most unique of ways.

Green Flight Comet Electro Acoustic Tenor Ukulele with Gigbag

There is an instrument called the banjolele, a smaller version of a banjo, but with a ukulele’s tuning. I Remember It Well BAR (Maurice Chevalier and Hermione Gingold) - video provided by Lien and Lan, the Kratzke sisters - play along with themPerhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps-Am (English version of the Spanish song "Quizas, Quizas, Quizas"-Desi Arnaz/Doris Day) * s BAR While Strolling Through the Park One Day/Cuddle Up a Little Closer/By the Light of the Silvery Moon s BAR Israel Kaʻanoʻi Kamakawiwoʻole (translation: “The Fearless Eyed Man”) (May 20, 1959 – June 26, 1997), also called Bruddah Iz or IZ, was a Native Hawaiian singer-songwriter, musician, and Hawaiian sovereignty activist.

Over The Rainbow / Wonderful World - UkuTabs Over The Rainbow / Wonderful World - UkuTabs

A video of "Take Me Home, Country Roads" by Dr. Uke and The Glastonbury Ukulele Band! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCs7PwrEIFs/-Play along, using this chart: Take Me Home, Country Roads BAR The Steve Allen Show theme (This Could Be the Start of Something Big) (Steve Allen/Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme) s BAR Meet Me At No Special Place (And I'll Be There At No Particular Time) (Nat King Cole/Mose Allison/John Pizzarelli) s BAR Over the Rainbow-G (Eva Cassidy) BAR-no audio-put a capo on the first fret, and play along with Eva's rendition on YouTube

His voice became famous outside Hawaii when his album Facing Future was released in 1993. His medley of “Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World” was released on his albums Ka ʻAnoʻi and Facing Future. It was subsequently featured in several films, television programs, and television commercials. Genres: beautiful, folk, peaceful. The Ukulele is best known for its part in Hawaiian music but was derived from two Portuguese instruments. Music from Hawaii. Ukuleles are played in a similar way to guitars, but their small size creates a brighter tone. Read more Sweet Mama (Papa's Getting Mad)(Leon Redbone) BAR-no audio-play along with Leon's recording on YouTube

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment