276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BGFIIPAJG Garter Belt Tights Seamless Crossdresser Lingerie for Men Lingerie Panties for Women Keyhole Neck Nightdresses for Women UK Women Nightwear Black Shapewear Bodysuit Shawl Neck

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Few days later, went to the drug store looking for a bigger size. Much better! Felt so good all the way down. But after I came, I felt so guilty. I tore them off me and threw them away. The first time for me was after I got married. And 40 years later I will put a pair on.. Now it's not hers that I put on. My own or another women's pantyhose Wow , do you think your desire to crossdress was always there or did this experience initiate that desire. I have no idea why I first pulled on some tights , they were there and I put them on ... the feeling was immense and I was on my journey

I remember the first pair of tights I borrowed from my sister's room. They were orange fishnet very softI do not remember what I said or what I alleged, but surely they were not enough arguments because despite the tantrum I did, I had to try on the costume. I took everything in the bed and took it to the bathroom, angrily I put one leg in the pantyhose and then the other, and then passed each end through the holes in the clown and finally put on my ballet shoes. I went out, they liked it, they smiled and wiped away my tears as they hugged me. I look perfect, they said, even the wire wings and sky blanket that Clara had put together. I was around ten,,my mother used to hang them over the shower to dry,,I loved feeling them,,one day I put them on,,I have been hooked for life,,I love that feeling even more at 60,,especially when my legs are freshly shaved and creamed,,omg❤️ I got angry, I refused, I got angry not only that the teacher had asked for it, but that she - my mother - had accepted it. Why, among so many children in the group, me? What face would go to the festival? What would my friend Juan Octavio say? What would my godparents think? My dad didn't defend me? I started sneaking in my mom’s pantyhose drawer. I soon graduated to going though my older sister’s laundry and wearing her smelly moist pantyhose! Yes, she caught me wearing her dirty pantyhose one day! 🤔😉

As time went by, we were all ready for the big day and eager to show ourselves to family and acquaintances that we could invite. The day before the "big day" was from surprise to surprise and the first was the biggest, my mother asked me to hurry up the food because we had to go measure my costume for the festival. So I did, I ate in a hurry and said: I'm ready. The days passed and everything went on as usual, but one good day (yes, one good day) it turned out that all the boys and girls were taken out to the large schoolyard, we were going to rehearse for the spring festival. It was all fun, making lines, tours that we did following colored lines, practicing holding ula-ula rings that would later be decorated and things that made the days before the festival fun and short. Honestly I was scared shitless and embarrassed! She wasn’t so much surprised but very intrigued with her younger brother’s erection enveloped in her filthy pantyhose!!!!My mom caught me sleeping in one of her nightgowns. She said nothing at the time because I had to get dressed for school. Then I saw some bras and panties. They appealed to me and I wanted them so much. I kept asking for them. Mom let me have a few of her older bras.I really wanted new pantyhose in my size, shoes that fit, my own dresses and matching bras and panties. But I was told I had to be satisfied with what I got. They talked about something, I did not pay attention to that, I only know that my mother did not like what they told her, but in those days I did not worry and I did not even feel accused of something and since my mother did not comment, I forgot. At what age do you go to kindergarten? Three, four years, I think, right? Well, there, yes, at that age I experienced for the first time the feeling and its questions about this that I will talk about today and that I share with you, both ways. I remember well i was 8 years old and put on my moms pantyhose for the first time and it was haven i was hooked now 60 and still wear them and more

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment