276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OLAPLEX LASHBOND™ BUILDING SERUM Eyelash Enhancer 4.5 mL / .15 fl. oz.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have short, weak, and blonde lashes so without mascara, it looks like we don’t have any lashes at all. When this formula is applied directly to the base of the eyelashes, the combination of skin-loving and hair-boosting ingredients come together to nourish and strengthen the eyelash follicles. These are the small pores from which hairs sprout. The difference has been so significant, we don’t feel the need to put on full false eyelashes when we go out anymore, and half lashes no longer look out of place. What’s more, we’ve not experienced any irritation from using the Lash Bond every day.

Results may vary. As reported by participants after 4 weeks in a consumer perception clinical study of 33 subjects. Directions Palmitoyl pentapeptide-3 Amide: This is said to be proprietary to Olaplex but is based on peptides that have been studied. This includes palmitoyl pentapeptide-3, which also goes under the name Matrixyl. This ingredient has been shown to boost collagen levels in the skin, although the efficacy of the product is still debated. OLAPLEX BOND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY™ - Supports the skin barrier at the lash line. Healthy skin supports a better environment for natural lash growth. The BVLGARI OMNIA Fragrance Collection is a timeless collection transforming the unique sparkle of coloured gemstones and the radiance of the most delicate flowers into precious drops of light.Following a series of online leaks, Olaplex recently released its first Olaplex lash serum called Olaplex LashBond Building Serum.

LASHBOND is a clear, and lightweight serum that provides visible results, without side effects! It’s prostaglandin free, unlike leading lash serums. Prostaglandin is a hormone-like substance with side effects like eye irritation, skin discoloration, inflammation and sometimes, eye color change. One tube of LASHBOND includes 3 months of 2x daily use- months of results in a bottle. It’s eye-safe, ophthalmologist tested and non-irritating. There'll be no spam from us. Just a weekly guide to the best affordable fashion and beauty buys. Sign me up use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity.

Love at first blink? You asked and they delivered - meet the Lashbond Serum, a strengthening formula designed to nurture and nourish even the teeniest, tiniest lash hairs. It’s been four weeks since I first started using LashBond and I am so, so happy with the results. I have just been applying it at night but turns out you can apply it twice a day, so I might start doubling up my dose. Olaplex Lashbond Building Serum: my verdict Below we explain everything you need to know about Olaplex LashBond including how it works, its price, and where to buy it. This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’ve been using this lash serum for about 20 days now and definitely this kind of product needs more time to see actual results. So far I can say that I see my lashes looking better, it helped to make my lashes more manageable if that make sense. When I sleep my lashes are all squished and they get weird shapes in the morning ( please tell me I’m not the only one lol) and this serum seems to help keep the lashes soft and disciplined. I will follow up if I see real results on the length or volume, but I have to be honest, so far I can’t say more than this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment