276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Molarclean Advanced Teeth Whitening Strips

£391£782.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

UK Teeth Whitening did everything within our power to assist you. DPD turned up at your house and you refused delivery. The item was then left at the depot and we listed all options available.

Dry the surface of your teeth with a napkin or towel before applying the strips. This will help increase the whitening effect. You can also use a cheek retractor to spread your lips and control the flow of saliva during the whitening treatment. Less moisture in your mouth will give you a better result. Don't swallow any gel from the strips. Some whitening strips contain hydrogen peroxide, which is poisonous if swallowed. Try to avoid swallowing any of the gel or saliva that is produced when wearing the whitening strips. [5] X Research sourceAlign the top edge of the strip with the gum line. Press the strip to the teeth and it will adhere to them. Fold excess film behind the teeth. Work the floss down in between teeth on both sides of each gum papilla (the gum triangle which is located between teeth).

I paid 40 pounds for a set of whitening from wisdom , pure rubbish , the trays are mouldable but do not do the job . couldn't get them to fit my mouth after an hour of trying to not buy this kit from wisdom It was very difficult to get into the box, which gave no indication of how and where to open it and thus, I ended up damaging the storage container. Once I finally opened the container, there were no instructions on using and storing the toothbrush. The instructions are online, which is not good enough. I tried using it, but it felt odd and have used it since receiving it. Whilst there wasn't a huge difference whiteness-wise, the strips left a nice fresh sensation and the front teeth looked more polished. Once applied the strips start to work immediately to remove stains such as tea, coffee, fruit juice and red wine. A rapid process that dissolves typically within 10-15 minutes with no residue.

I love the service they provide and I love all there products I always buy the brush heads they are excellent Do not use this product within 2 weeks of dental treatment (crowns, fillings, implants) or while wearing dental braces.

After just one course you will have noticeably whiter teeth. It is ideal as part of a smile maintenance programme and was highly recommended by our volunteers.Avoid certain foods. Some foods can cause your teeth to become stained, resulting in a yellowish coloration. Other foods can cause your enamel to wear down, which can lead to tooth damage and pain. Avoid the following foods and drinks as you work to whiten your teeth: [13] X Trustworthy Source University of Rochester Medical Center Leading academic medical center in the U.S. focused on clinical care and research Go to source Read the instructions carefully. Although most whitening strips are applied and used in a similar manner, some brands may have different instructions. Always read the instructions fully and be aware of any side effects before using any whitening strip or whitening product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment