276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Reusable Air Fryer Liners – 8 Inch Round, Non-Stick Silicone Air Fryer Basket Mats | Air Fryer Accessories for Cosori, NuWave, Chefman, Dash and More | BPA-Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It may be a costly mistake in your life. So using a heat insulator mat or any protection can help your granite countertop from any damage by air fryer heat. Sowhat to put under the air fryer to protect the countertop? Where to put an air fryer in the kitchen? It will be worse if your countertop is not compatible with heat. If your countertop is made of wood, laminate, and other cheap quality materials, it cannot resist high heat. The air fryer heat may damage your countertop. I also faced the same problem when I got my first air fryer in 2018. I placed my air fryer on the corner of my wooden countertop without any protection under my air fryer. I used to run my air fryer for 30 minutes to 45 minutes daily.

Air Fryer Mat - Etsy UK

The silicone mats are so flexible and easy to roll. So you can store the mat in the kitchen drawer while not in use. If your mat gets dirty by oil or food debris stains. You can easily wash them in a mixture of soap & warm water.It can be easily washable and easy to store. So these are highly suggested by many air fryer users. So you can use it under your air fryer to protect the countertop. Wellhouse Extra Large (23.6×15.7 inch) silicone mat can also hold a large-size air fryer. For 2-quart to 3-quart small-size air fryers you can use Smithcraft Silicone Pot Mats (7.5×7.5), which will be the perfect silicone mat to use under an air fryer.

you need a Heat Resistant Mat for Air Fryer? - Chefiit Do you need a Heat Resistant Mat for Air Fryer? - Chefiit

Graniteis found in the earth’s crust. It is the hardest natural building material with high heat resistivity up to 1000°F. The material is so beautiful because of its crystal structure. The availability at an affordable price in our local market makes it more popular. So most people are using granite as their kitchen countertop. Almost all model ovens fit inside the area of the glass cutting board. These are washable and reusable. Work well against oil stains and food stains. After knowing the complete basics, you should also read the instructions carefully provided by your air fryer manufacturer inside the box. These silicone mats are made up of high-quality medically approved silicone material. You can also use them as a baking/pastries mat or other food preparation works like vegetable cutting, potholder, pizza dough-making mat, etc. Always use a heat-resistant counter protector under your air fryer and allow five inches of vent area from the wall. Through the vent your air fryer hot air exhaust from inside to maintain the overheating problem.If you have an extra bamboo chopping board in your kitchen, you can use it under your air fryer to protect your kitchen countertop. These are also good heatproof as a wooden cutting board.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment