276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MGA's Miniverse Make It Mini Food Cafe Series 1 - DIY Resin Play in Blind Ball Packaging - Unbox Surprise Ingredients & Kitchen Accessories - Great for Kids and Collectors Aged 8+

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They mention that it is fun to make, keeps the children entertained for a while, and is a fun alternative to collectables. But it's also worth mentioning that at this stage of the review, after I'd made a lot of resin food in a short period of time, that the smell and mess of the resin was really starting to get to me.

If MGA terminates the Program, any unused points and/or Rewards will expire and be void when the Program is terminated. The basic idea is that you mix small plastic pieces into resin, and then cure the resin to get a durable food-themed miniature. Any dispute between the parties shall be resolved by the appropriate courts located in Los Angeles, California. Two spoons and a fork came packaged with this recipe, but only one spoon is necessary for the cereal--the other utensils are for different foods.

Upon termination of your account, all points and/or Rewards that you have accumulated will immediately expire.

I was also curious to see what the assembly experience would be like on a sunny day, with lots of ultraviolet light bouncing around. I was immediately excited about Ryleigh's suggestion, but of course it took me almost nine months to act on it.All of this makes me feel pretty strongly that the Miniverse sets are better suited to the craft aisle than the toy aisle. Parts of my item remained a bit sticky and I had to cure everything more when the sun came out a few days later.

I can imagine the horror of a parent realizing the nature of these toys only after resin fumes come wafting out of the playroom. Each ball comes with realistic mini ingredients and kitchen accessories to make your own mini replicas of your favourite snacks and desserts.Make It Mini Food combines the joy of DIY crafting and the popularity of resin play with the craze of mini foods. My LO is only 6, so she definitely needed help making them, but they turned out so realistic looking! The creative, do-it-yourself element enhances the value of these sets, but the complexities of working with resin undermines that value. While not edible, the innovative collectibles offer miniature lovers and food enthusiasts an engaging activity and a display item to add to their mini collections.

Like others mentioned, MyFroggyStuff and also PoppyseedMini used alternatives to resin when assembling the food, as well. Since resin doesn't dry without ultraviolet light, and because it can't be wiped away with a cloth or washed away with soap and water, I felt like I was constantly standing at the sink, dousing my hands with rubbing alcohol. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Each package comes with surprise ingredients and kitchen accessories to make your mini food collectible. Of course, I am not doing reviews but I loved the idea of these sets and looked for a way to avoid the resin.It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties. I'm happy that I was so slow in pulling this review together, though, because MGA has released several new Miniverse products during the last few months.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment