276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Hi-de-High Life: Before, During and After Su Pollard

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And all is revealed in his no-holds barred autobiography recently launched at His Majesty’s Theatre, Perth.

Su Pollard - Wikipedia

My Hi-De-High Life documents the story of how an unknown gay drifter from Australia came to live the celebrity life in London and mix with some of the most iconic stars of the time. This autobiography details the abuse in Peter's early life, his struggle to come to terms with his sexuality, different jobs, his travels, involvement with the theatre, tempestuous relationships and subsequent arrival in London, where he met and married Hi-de-Hi star Su Pollard.January 2014 - Peter Keogh was interviewed on Capital Radio 101.7 FM (Australian Radio Station), talking about his book 'My Hi-de-High Life'. (Photos: Peter Keogh being interviewed). She was born to her parents Don and Hilda Pollard. Young Su Pollard grew up alongside her baby sister Jean. The Pollard siblings have 7 years age difference. Britney Spears told police she badly needed to use the bathroom after she was pulled over on traffic stop ... in second traffic violation in less than a month My research and teaching follow two intersecting paths. First, I explore the role of intimacy, embodiment, affect and materiality in people’s experiences of their sexual and reproductive health and rights. Second, I engage critically with contemporary Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) epistemologies drawing on biomedicalization, post-colonial and Marxist theory. These two paths converge in my commitment to the co-creation of useful and applied knowledges (community-based research and online learning) with, by and for key communities using participatory, creative, and arts-based methods. As of 2020, Peter was still writing for starsat60.news. November that year, Peter penned a piece for the publication and claimed he knew he was gay when he married Su. In the same article, Peter praised Su’s vocal chops and labeled her talented.

ever: Su Pollard continues to wear wacky Shy and retiring as ever: Su Pollard continues to wear wacky

And then there is Su Pollard. The 59-year-old former Hi-De-Hi star shows no sign of toning down her flamboyant appearance as she approaches the age when she qualifies for a bus pass. Some of Su’s notable TV credits include acting roles on Y ou Rang, M’Lord?, Penny Crayon, Two Up, Two Down, and Oh Doctor Beeching!BBC and Sky scramble to make on-air apologies for broadcasting Dominic Cummings' expletive-filled Covid... Funeral parlour takes down tasteless Halloween skeleton display from its window after undertakers faced... Madonna keeps her health up with Barcelona bike ride... ONE WEEK after revealing she felt UNWELL onstage following health crisis

Peter Keogh | Starts at 60 Author: Peter Keogh | Starts at 60

Buying a property with a partner? Beware 'declarations of trust' and DIY prenups which are void in a divorce He writes with a candour that challenges the reader to be open to accept him and life how it was from his point of view. There is no cut off point; it’s just… as it happened at the time, warts and all (metaphorically speaking).Kelly Ripa is pretty in pink as Barbie and her husband Mark Consuelos dons stripes as Ken for their Halloween special on Live With Kelly & Mark At least when Su Pollard gets mistaken for me – she is being mistaken for a woman ten years younger #worsetheotherwayround“ Externally funded projects REact (Rights, Evidence Action): Implementing a human rights documentation and monitoring system Role Loose Women star looks completely UNRECOGNISABLE in horrifying costume for Halloween special... but can you guess who it is?

Su Pollard - Biography - IMDb Su Pollard - Biography - IMDb

Su married Australian teacher Peter Keogh in 1984 after he proposed on the set of Hi-de-Hi while she was dressed as an insect. Kerry becomes the fourth contestant to leave Big Brother 2023: NHS Manager is EVICTED after Noky and Trish's nominations were revealed Tyler Christopher dead at 50: Ex-husband of Eva Longoria and actor passes away following 'a cardiac event in his San Diego apartment' Her newest challenge, which took her away from her comfort zone having admitted that she’s ‘never had to cook’, is BBC One’s competitive cooking show, Celebrity Masterchef.What is 'spider-webbing'? Relationship experts tell all about VERY toxic dating trend - and reveal how YOU... Helen Flanagan's daughterMatilda, seven, hilariously lets slip her mum is dating again - one year after she split from ex Scott Sinclair

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment