276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Razer Kraken Kitty Edition - Gaming Headset (The Cat Ear USB Gaming Headset, Chroma Lighting, Wired for Cross-Platform Gaming, 50mm Driver, 3.5mm Cable with Line Controls) Quartz Pink

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Kraken BT appeals to a very specific type of gamer. If you want the cutest wireless pink gaming headset available, then this is an excellent choice. You will appreciate the great audio quality and long battery life, but you will have to get a stand-alone microphone if you stream or play with friends on regular basis.

When it’s all said and done, this headset is a real mixed bag. The look is great, but the ears and band are not comfortable. The audio quality is decent, but the microphone is fuzzy. The price is right, but it might not be right for everyone. That impressive battery life is, of course, a best-case scenario. A lot of that has to do with the volume you're running the headset at, and volume is probably my only real complaint. It's absolutely loud enough but I can listen to it at full volume and still be fairly comfortable.On a final note, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the audio quality. This headset works with THX spatial audio which creates an immersive 360-degree sound stage. Razer believes that it is even better than 7.1 surround sound and does a near-perfect job of replicating virtual sound sources whether it’s up-close or far away. On the bright side, the microphone on the H510 Zeus is just phenomenal and offers great clarity for your voice. You usually don’t expect to get a mic this good on headsets at this price point. The noise-canceling feature works well, and the mic is detachable, meaning you can easily get rid of it when you don’t need it. Now, if looks are less important, there’s a lot to like about the H510 Zeus. The earcups are big and rectangular with rounded corners. The cushions are very comfortable and soft on the head, even after wearing them for a while. Due to working with PCs and what not, I'm reviewing the USB model which has a fixed USB Type-A cable and comes with a USB Type-C adapter in the box and has absolutely no issues. For people much cooler than me there's even an incredibly uncommon analog XLR option, which feels like it goes further to show off audio reverence in these devices. The microphone cannot be detached and it cannot be folded up to the earcups. Instead, it is retractable and includes a button on the microphone itself. The button allows you to mute the mic and also lights up in red whenever the mic is muted.

With all the qualities mentioned above, it goes without saying that if you are into content creation, the DT 900 Pro X will help you create the most accurate audio for your audience. Since a lot of us are now dabbling in some form of creation be it streaming, podcasting or YouTube, these are a no brainer. In addition to its cute design, this headset is also very comfortable to wear. The big earcups are similar to the wired Kraken model. Unlike the wired model, though, this headset has a looser fit. If you have a small head or if you move around a lot while you are gaming, this headset is likely to slip off. If you wear a hat or have a lot of hair, this shouldn’t be a big problem.

Fortunately, the base can be removed from the stand, so if you just want to keep your headset close and use the base elsewhere, you can still do that. Frequency Response: 20 – 20.000 Hz | Driver Size: 50 mm | Connection Type: USB | Microphone Frequency Response: Not Specified by Manufacturer | Weight: 360 g The controls are pretty decent and it’s got everything you need to mute the microphone and adjust the volume. There’s also the option to toggle the LED lights. (on the sides of the ear pads.) Unfortunately, the controller looks a bit rugged and seems out of place for a pretty pink headset.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment