276°
Posted 20 hours ago

M-Audio AIR 192x6 USB C MIDI Audio Interface for Recording, Podcasting, Streaming, Studio Quality Sound, 2 XLR in and Music Production Software

£67.495£134.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That's not a quick tweak, but a full multi-point setup by an experienced guitar technician who will check and adjust every single thing on your guitar, bass, ukulele or banjo to ensure it is performing at its absolute best. I finally made some time to compare my MOTU M2, Mackie ProFX6v3 and the M•Audio AIR 192|6 that I bought on sale. In no circumstances will the Company be bound by any addition to or other variation of these terms whether oral or in writing unless any such addition or variation is agreed in writing by the Company with express reference to these terms. I used pairs of Groove Tubes 5sm, KSM 33, various Neuman and United Twin87 mics, some over 25 years old and bound to be more power hungry than others. Low latency - Hi-speed USB / USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.

Furthermore, the addition of the direct output paired with the ability to mix it with USB is incredibly helpful.High headroom and low distortion are yours at every stage of the recording process, thanks to the AIR 192|6's current-gen A/D converters. Btw I'm using Windows and I'm pretty much only going to use the interface with a mic and maybe a synthesizer in the future. In any dispute that may arise liability of the Company for breach of any warranty or obligation either expressed or implied is limited to the value of the goods supplied in any event.

In addition to this, there's also a package packed full of Effects Plugins, Virtual Instruments, and loops - enough to cater to all of your production needs. The only way to get (barely) adequate gain on an SM7 is to peg the gain full and you will hear the unit's self-noise. type that used to make multi-track recording a nightmare (to me at least) so this one is highly recommended.With two dedicated mic inputs and MIDI I/O functionality, the AIR 1926 is perfect for producers that like to keep a refined, yet capable studio setup. A friend was wanting to use his Zoom H6 to record drums, and was happy when I told him he could use it as a 6-input USB interface. These preamps are designed to be transparent and low-noise, making sure your recordings are exactly as you want to hear them. Our mission is to create a better world through music by helping musicians and performers around the globe bring their musical creations into people's lives. Throughout my career, I have worked with a myriad of different audio interfaces, from Focusrite, Audient, Universal Audio, and more.

Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the AIR 192|6 features our exclusive CrystalTM low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. M-Audio have also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs.

MOTU has made internal changes to both the M2 and M4 since 2020 so it’s quite possible that the power issue is a thing of the past.

These are then complimented with an entire effects, virtual instruments and loop package with guitar sounds, reverbs, delays, drum machines, synths, pianos and more to play and experiment with. A powerful music creation tool, Ableton Live Lite enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment.When recording, you want to focus on capturing that perfect moment, and getting the best performance out of your artist and talent. M-Audio AIR 192x6 USB C MIDI Audio Interface for Recording, Podcasting, Streaming, Studio Quality Sound, 2 XLR in and Music Production Software.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment