276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hello Bello Baby Wipes 60 ct

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We wanted it to be this mission-driven company," she says. "Where no one would have to choose between their baby or their budget."

I am not going to waste your time making a colossal comparison here because it depends on what you need as a parent. Hello Bello wipes made with plant-based materials and ingredients. The non-toxic formulation has 99% water with a touch of aloe and chamomile extract. Maybe my kid just pees a lot during slumber, but I didn’t find these diapers to be as absorbent as the overnight Honest diapers we regularly use. Hello Bello’s diapers claim to be made for both day and night, and the experience was just that—day and night. While these diapers did a great job during the day, I didn’t love them for long stretches of time. After wearing the diaper overnight, it was very full and heavy the next morning and the exterior of the diaper was damp to the touch.

Product's animal testing policies

Polypropylene is a type of plastic, meaning these types aren’t exactly good news when it comes to the environment.

Hello Bello focuses on disposable diapers for babies with sensitive skin. And on top of that, they aim to make them affordable for everyone. Something that is not always the case with more premium brands like Andy Pandy with their organic bamboo diapers. There are definitely a lot of items on this list and a few of them even sound pretty scary. Fortunately, only the sodium benzoate is even slightly concerning and that chemical received a 3 out of 10 (the lower the better) on EWG’s safety score because it can be irritating to the skin. The rest of the list is either some kind of preservative, surfactant (helps lift dirt from skin), natural moisturizer, or natural fragrance. My top choice is Healthy Nest, but beyond that, my top choices are those that are a bit earth friendlier, using biodegradable materials for the base sheet and well-rated ingredients for the formulation. Those include:

But it was also an opportunity to create a for-profit business that manufactures affordable products in an otherwise unaffordable market. So, Bell and Shepard looked for executive partners with industry experience. To be clear here, both of these wipes are good performers when it comes to getting the dirty jobs done with your baby. What I’m getting into here are the main differences so that you can make a choice based on features and price. pH of baby wipes is typically achieved by combining an organic acid such as malic acid or citric acid, with a conjugate bases, commonly sodium citrate, sodium bicarbonate, or sodium phosphate. For starters, the diaper’s absorbent core liner is plant-based and biodegradable. This is great for the modern parent who cares about what their child’s diaper is made of. They have also used a sustainably harvested fluff pulp for the rest of the diaper.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment